International R&D Design Change Specialist. HOVEDSTADEN
Trabajo de Ingenieros en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Andet ingeniørarbejde (undtagen elektroteknologi).
Radiometer offers you the chance to influence the development and upgrades of several of our medical devices that help save lives every day all over the world. You get to be the playing coach who:
• Owns the design change value stream across Poland/Denmark – you design and adjust the standards for this process
• Coach and give advice to engineers and align stakeholders on how to successfully implement new and innovative design changes
• Can take action and work hands on with the Design Control part of critical design changes to ensure quick and compliant updates in our products
The position is located in Headquater in Denmark, but has a strong interphase to Poland. Your global impact in this role takes you travelling in Poland once a month for 2-3 days at a time.
Be the expert with great design control sparring
You report to Signe Lagoni, who is heading R&D in Poland and one R&D section in Denmark. There are good ambassadors in the organization, who understands design changes as well as design control, but you still need your own expertize within ISO13485, 21CFR part 820 and risk management to be successful.
Responsibilities summed up:
• Responsible for planning, creating and completing documentation structure and documentation in complex R&D projects across borders
• Support & coach your international R&D colleagues in Design Change & Design control elements
• Define process, strategy and standard for cross boarder design changes and ensure alignment across Poland R&D, Denmark R&D ,QA and other stakeholders
• Visual management and portfolio alignment of Danish/Polish cross boarder R&D projects
We offer you
Design Changes are key to securing our competitive advantage on the market. An important enabler for getting design changes fast to our customer is efficient design control. Design Control is high on our agenda, and with your help our design control can be a fully integrated part of our development process. The role offers a unique opportunity to work across our product platforms and to create the link between our newly established R&D unit in Poland and headquarter in DK. If you have the interest and drive, your career can develop and grow in many directions within Radiometer and Danaher.For further information, please contact Head of R&D, Signe Lagoni at tel. +45 2795 0931.
Application deadline is Monday 6 November 2017. Start the application process by pressing "Apply Online" and follow the guidelines on our corporate career site or apply quick and simple through our job ad on LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application. Qualifications
We believe that the following qualifications can enhance your chances of success in the job:
• Solid knowledge of Design Control according to ISO14395 and 21CFR part820.
• Experience with Product development process for Medical devices.
• 5+ years of experience within the Medical Device business
• Experience with risk management and requirement engineering
• Experience with cross-functional and cross-cultural project execution
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 17/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: RADIOMETER MEDICAL ApS.
Contacto: Karoline Bertelsen Rønje
Ver las 217 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
International R&D Design Change Specialist. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2017.
System Engineer - Climate & Environment Adaption. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Blade Integrity Fleet Engineer. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Clinical Data Surveillance Specialist in Global Development. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
PLM Specialist. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
Prysmian Denmark is looking for new Graduates!. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2017.
Manufacturing Technology Engineer. Dinamarca, 06 Oct. 2017.
International Trial Manager Specialist in Global Development. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2017.