Intern, Financial Services Risk & Regulation – Risk Advisory, Zurich (80-100%)
Vacante de Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos en Suiza
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos.
Akademische Berufe : Naturwissenschaftler, Mathematiker und Ingenieure : Mathematiker, Versicherungsmathematiker und Statistiker : Mathematiker, Versicherungsmathematiker und Statistiker
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our FS Risk and Regulation team is part of our Deloitte Risk Advisory business and is responsible for advising the top management of leading international clients in the financial services industry (e.g. Retail/ Private/ Investment banking, Insurance, Financial Market Infrastructure, Regulators and National Banks) on how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Risk and Regulation drives concepts, develops strategies and ensures implementation of the solutions for our clients within the context of amongst others Risk and Compliance transformation (e.g. enterprise risk management, KYC / AML), Front-to-Back process reengineering (e.g. digital banking, robotic process automation, Artificial Intelligence) or regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, Solvency II, MIFID II/ MIFIR, “Too Big to Fail”).
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a dynamic and challenging role in a fast growing company
• You will be integrated into a project team from the beginning to engage directly with our client staff to build effective relationships
• You will help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the area of risk and capital management, develop business strategies and help transform their businesses including digital transformation
• Help you build knowledge, experience and the necessary communication skills to deliver services of outstanding quality to our clients
• Develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
• You will support our senior management in developing and winning new business, including assisting with proposal development
• You will contribute to building the Deloitte brand in our core service offerings, including participating in industry forums, thought leadership and internal events
• You will join a motivated and multicultural team at our office in Zurich
To be the right fit for this position, you should have:
• A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in the fields of science (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.) or business administration (finance, economics, strategy, etc.) with great academic record
• Previous experience with e.g. consulting firms, financial services institutions, or FinTechs / RegTechs is an advantage
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
• Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent English skills both written and orally. Any further languages would be an advantage (particularly German)
Are these topics which interest you or you already have experience in? Then we're the right company for you to join our team for a diverse and stimulating internship.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme (e.g. CFA, MBA support).
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our client’s excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online ccareer portal www.deloitte.com/careers
If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at talentdeloitte.ch.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 152158
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Deloitte AG.
Idiomas: francés (Experto); alemán (Experto); inglés (Experto).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Sitio web: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ch/en/job/DELOA003X250879/Intern-Financial-Services-Risk-Regulation-Risk-Advisory-Zurich-80-100
Identificador de la vacante:123840aa-6276-11e9-b486-005056ac086d.
Ver las 35 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Machine Learning Engineer. Suiza, 12 May. 2019.
- Risk Analytics Internship (6 months) - Risk Advisory (80-100%). Suiza, 24 Abr. 2019.
- Business Analyst (Business-Analyst/in). Suiza, 20 Abr. 2019.