Instock Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo
Búsqueda en Luxemburgo de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb, Marketing und Entwicklung : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb und Marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon is looking for a smart, motivated, and self-driven Senior Supply Chain Manager to join our European Direct Imports team. He or she will have responsibility for end-to-end business ownership of the import supply chain processes from manufacturer to the availability in our Fulfillment Centers and for developing and implementing inventory management strategies to optimize customer experience, sales and margin. Direct Imports is a strategic initiative for Amazon with long-term business impact and triple digit growth YoY. This individual will partner with various teams across Amazon (Operations, Global Logistics, Supply Chain Technology, Retail and Finance teams) as well as external partners to support critical new business initiatives and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of our program. The scope of the program includes all Hardlines, Softlines and Consumables categories.
The successful candidate is an innovator, communicator, influencer and problem solver who works well in a fast-paced, ambiguous setting. This candidate demonstrates a strong technical skillset, taking data-driven approach to solve complex problems across our Imports supply chain. The position provides opportunities to influence high visibility/impact areas throughout the organization.
The position is based in Amazon EU Headquarters in Luxembourg.
The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of strong project delivery and relationship management, deep analytical acumen, with experience generating and managing forecasts, reports, and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a fast paced, highly demanding and often ambiguous environment. Additionally since this position involves working with multiple stakeholders in a fast growing opportunity within Direct Imports, we need someone with strong stakeholder management capabilities and ownership with great bias for action in getting things done.
· Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders of partnered vendors to grow and optimize the joint import business.
· Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out of stock percentages, vendor lead time, fill rate and forecast accuracy for import selection.
· Develop and improve import ordering strategies for all Hardlines, Softlines and Consumables categories to ensure Amazon meets the optimal mix of domestic and import sourcing.
· Drive the automation programs for EU Imports, including all relevant system developments.
· Lead operations teams in EU and origin to streamline and reduce costs across the full supply chain via optimal consolidation, de-consolidation and storage.
· Demonstrated ability to think commercially and work closely with commercial stakeholders (prior experience in sourcing and buying roles preferred).
· Relevant experience in retail, project management, supply chain, inventory management, sourcing and/or finance.
· Proven ability to lead large and complex cross-functional projects.
· Experience working with complex data sets and proficiency in Excel. SQL preferred.
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
· Tenacity to drive business independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
· Candidate must be fluent in English
· Flexible, possess strong written and oral communication skills, be team oriented, and able to meet tight deadlines while working on several projects simultaneously.
· Must show ability to champion change and drive for improvements.
· Ability to manage a large group of external and internal contacts and communication.
· Experience working with process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma.
· Must be a proven team leader and role model
· MBA studies (preferred)
· Experiences in business with international supply chain/import challenges, preferable in retail
· German, French, Spanish, Italian or other additional European languages is a benefit
· Must be a proven team leader and role model.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Idiomas: alemán; inglés (Avanzado); español, castellano; francés; italiano.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_572273.
Ver las 567 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Product Manager, pan-EU Selection (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Sr. Product Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Sr. Product Manager - Tech (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Vendor Management - PES (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Product Specialist (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Gestionnaire Administration des Ventes adm914 (H/F). Luxemburgo, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Junior Key Account Manager - German Speaker (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Site Lead - Shipping and Delivery Support (SDS) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Jul. 2019.