Ofertas de empleo en Dinamarca de Contables
Information Security Specialist
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about continuously improving Information Security? Are you curiously exploring ways to mitigate risks and protect IT systems while having business productivity in mind? Do you want to develop your career in a leading global sustainable energy company? Then join Vestas Global IT and our dedicated and open-minded team!
Finance - Global IT Information Security & Risk Management
With reference to the CFO, the Global IT business area is responsible for IT within Vestas Wind Systems A/S. In the Information Security and Risk Management department we ensure continuous protection of our IT standard solutions in various business areas across the company. You will report to the Head of Information Security and Risk Management.
Vestas’ Information Security Specialists are great professionals and out-of-the-box-thinkers. We investigate every option to protect our systems successfully. To achieve that, we must be curious and think of both not-easy-to-answer and not-yet-asked questions that could impact Information Security.
In addition to protect our IT standard solutions we need to be business-oriented with high focus on creating value for our users by understanding their business.
You will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the Global IT policies within Vestas in full alignment with the Information Security Strategy. In addition, your responsibilities will cover to:
- Review and define information security policies, performing check-ups as needed and providing support to the audits and/or related controls.
- Assist with the Information Security Management System of the company, to keep it updated and controlled
- Assist in the Project Reviews facilitating IT requirements and needs regarding Information Security, providing the needed support to the different stakeholders.
- Promote the Information Security Culture in all areas of Vestas, with awareness actions regarding "protect, detect, respond".
- Propose and implement actions both preventive and corrective aimed to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability, of the information and data of the Company.
- Perform security reviews and identify security gaps in security architecture resulting in recommendations for inclusion in the risk mitigation strategy.
- Provide cybersecurity guidance to leadership and make recommendations regarding the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate risk.
- Knowledge of Log Management and Programming Languages
- Relevant degree at Master’s level [e.g. Information Technology]
- You have a couple of years’ relevant work experience in a similar function or as an IT Auditor, used to solving information security projects in large and complex environments
- You are familiar with GDPR, regulations, policies, ISO27000 and guidance relevant to Information Security objectives in the organisation.
- You understand Information Security threats and vulnerabilities and know how to deal with them
- It is an advantage to have one or more of the following certifications CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP or ESL
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Cloud and/or SAP is a plus
- English level at C1 or equivalent is mandatory
- You have sufficient technical knowledge (of system administration, network, and operating system hardening) to maintain conversations with Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts.
- You can communicate technical issues in a clear and simple way, that Stakeholders outside IT can understand.
- You can translate operational requirements into protection needs (i.e., security controls).
- You are used to work for Global international and multicultural organisations
- You have a strategic and pragmatic approach to risk management
- You are a self-driven team-player who can influence other stakeholders in the organisation.
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment with the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Your work location will be Aarhus, Denmark. Travel activity can occasionally occur.
For additional information about the position please contact Head of Information Security, Tomas Bonello at +45 5226 1036
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-INFORMATION-SECURITY-SPECIALIST-8200/509319801/
Identificador de la vacante:4944515.
Ver las 460 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Portfolio Analyst. Dinamarca, 18 Abr. 2019.
- Business Intelligence Data and Systems Specialist. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2019.
- GMP Supporter – External Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 16 Abr. 2019.
- Production Controller. Dinamarca, 13 Abr. 2019.
- Business Intelligence Analyst (14190). Dinamarca, 11 Abr. 2019.
- Senior Finance Controller - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 10 Abr. 2019.
- Financial Controller. Dinamarca, 09 Abr. 2019.
- Business Controller. Dinamarca, 06 Abr. 2019.