Búsqueda en Dinamarca (Vestjylland) de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our IE department in the Brande factory, we are looking for a motivated Industrial Engineer willing to join our team for technology-based process development. Our team consists of highly skilled people who designs and executes digital systems to support problem solving and improvement in SGRE Offshore Operations in Brande, aligned with global OPS. Further we support the production in both small and major tasks.
How to contribute to our vision
- Contribute in design and implementation of digital systems projects at different phases of solution investigation and feasibility study, system design, initiation and planning, implementation and control, validation and tests, closure and documentation.
- Participate in digital simulation, digital twin, and/or prototyping of the system with realistic connection to the actual products and processes, their standards, quality plans and environmental & safety protocols.
- Define practical steps of the final solution and the process of implementation, based on proper documentation.
- Follow up and monitor the projects from technical/system point of view and provide proper reports on deviations with suggested modifications.
- Participate in validation and test processes with a duty of data collection, data analysis and reporting the result, accompanied by interpretative recommendations.
- Contribute in creation of and conducting trainings (both plan & content) and conduct t in relation to the systems being implemented.
- Collect and document lessons-learnt after each project/system implemented.
- Participate in general engineering activities on department level.
What you need to make a difference
- Master’s degree with education/background in technical/engineering programs such as mechanical, industrial, electrical or software engineering and/or computer science.
- Familiar with simulations software such as Tecnomatix, ExtendSim, etc. and/or familiar with Sim programming language.
- Passionate about learning more software and technology means, upon need. Knowledge and/or interest in AI concepts is a plus.
- Having analytical and data-mining skills.
- Familiar with Project Management concepts, skills and tools such as stakeholder management, risk management, crisis management, resource allocation & levelling, communication & negotiation, planning & time management, as well as systematic problem solving.
- Familiar with supply management concepts such as lean, value stream mapping, layout optimization, material flow, people allocation, quality & EHS collaboration, tooling interfaces, as well as key parameters such as cycle-time, tact-time, throughput-time, etc.
- Having multidisciplinary mindset to be comfortable to step out into other disciplines/knowledge areas and bring in related/helpful ideas.
- Having scalable mindset to consider implementation of the systems both locally and globally using interfaces between plants and aligned with ONE-SGRE strategy.
- Being initiator and having entrepreneurial tendencies.
- Comfortable with methodical, systematic and structured workstyle.
- Fluent in English, reading, writing and speaking. Danish knowledge is a plus
- Having overview of SGRE culture, SGRE OF product, plant Brande production line and the colleague-network is a plus.
- Having knowledge of the systems being used in SGRE such as Team Centre, SAP, and other SGRE applications is a plus.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Hanne Rump via phone +45 24 69 03 21 or mail hanne.rumpsiemensgamesa.com
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send an email to the recruiter via kasoper.stilou.extsiemensgamesa.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that none of these emails may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/da-DK/SGRE/job/DK-Brande---Borupvej/Industrial-Engineer_R-04663
Identificador de la vacante:5208709.
Ver las 243 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Structural Lead - DD Generator. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Site Inspector - Quality. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Mekanisk Ingeniør til robotvirksomhed i Tietgenbyen. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Team Lead Adjusting Systems. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Packaging Engineer. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Passionate Data Scientist for improvement and optimisation projects. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Senior Scientist to be Scientific Lead on Innovative Design and Improvements. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Process Engineer, Skive - Needed now!. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2020.