HVDC Protection Engineer with HVDC experience. Dinamarca
Empleo de Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Undervisning og pædagogisk arbejde : Undervisning og forskning ved universiteter og højere læreranstalter : Undervisning og forskning på universiteter og højere læreranstalter
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Imagine a future where you contribute to the green energy transformation by building transmission systems for our future offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the design of the Protection System of the transmission system in offshore windfarms around the globe. We offer a position with responsibility, challenges, collaboration and focus on your career aspirations.
Welcome to Transformers & HV Components (THC) Protection Systems
You’ll be part of THC department where you together with your colleagues will be involved in the entire lifecycle of our offshore wind power projects, from the early stages of the project development until handover of the energised wind farm. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive team of ambitious and responsible specialists who take pride in their work, and who efficiently deliver today’s projects and drives innovative solutions for the projects of tomorrow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and maintaining technical requirements and participating in technical clarifications for sourcing protection systems of AC and HVDC systems, STATCOM, and power electronic-based equipment.
- driving technical development in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- ensuring the quality of Protection system through compliance with our quality processes
- optimising the wind farm infrastructure and participating in innovative new cost-efficient solutions.
- working with integrated protection system as well as with processes of data analyses, power system disturbances, and fault analyses of electrical installations onshore and offshore
- reviewing suppliers’ detailed design documents, IEC61850 design, protection system schematics, protection system and relay configuration, and factory and site acceptance test procedures and reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have sound knowledge of and experience within protection of power electronic-based equipment such as HVDC, STATCOMs, and Battery Energy Storage Solutions (BESS) and their protection and control system
- are motivated by training other people in your field of competence
- have a strong knowledge about protection systems, high voltage equipment, LV and utility interfaces and knowledge of protection system architecture and tools about HVDC solutions
- have a master’s degree or PhD in electrical engineering
- understand electrical transmission system design requirements and how power electronic-based equipment can be utilised to improve grid stability and system performance
- are self-driven combined with a teamwork spirit, enabling you to thrive in a team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 11 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Katrine Heilmann, Manager, THC Protection Systems, +45 99 55 78 30 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact ukrecruitmentorsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
- 6,500 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and operating in seven countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
Very high employee satisfaction and motivation.
Continuous learning and development for all employees.
An innovative environment that encourages diverse perspectives.
Purpose-driven, innovative environment.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Ørsted A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Fredericia; Código postal: 7000; Calle: Kraftværksvej, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/careers/vacancies-list/hiring-process/job-list/2020/11/199023
Identificador de la vacante:5249517.
Ver las 499 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- PhD scholarship in Sustainable Entrepreneurship. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- PhD scholarship in Electromagnetic Field Theory Analysis for Extreme Dielectric Confinement of Light. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- PhD scholarship: Improved environmental impact assessment of produced water. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- PhD scholarship in Tailoring Metal-Organic Frameworks for Base Metal Electrocatalysis. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Associate Professorship in Demography at CPop. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- PhD scholarship in 3D X-ray Diffraction of Solar Cell Materials. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Scientific Director til 'Biomanufacturing Project House' i Kalundborg (genopslag). Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Erfaren underviser til efter- og videreuddannelse på det pædagogiske område. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2021.