Horticultural Employee ( Mushroom Industry). Irlanda
Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks which could involve any of the following:
• Responsible for harvesting of mushrooms as per customer product requirements, while applying policies and procedures aimed to maximise the yield, optimise mushroom quality and achieve the performance targets as set by the company
• Responsible for moving the production from the growing houses to the Packhouse and ensuring all necessary documents and records are up-to-date
• Ensuring that compost/casing is filled correctly and safely into the growing houses
Competencies to perform the role
• Good dexterity skills
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong team player
• Be conscientious with strong attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
• Previous mushroom harvesting experience or mushroom farm operational experience is an advantage.
Basic verbal and numerical skills are required.
A minimum of conversational English is preferred. Shift and Weekend work is involved.
Productivity piece rate payment system in operation, minimum fallback rate €10.10.
This role is labour intenstive. Candidates must be willing to work hard to reach targets.
This role will involve standing for extended periods of time e.g. 12 hour shifts. 30 – 48 per week. Accommodation is available. Transport would be required to access the job due to the location of the businesses.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 45.
Empleador: Drimbawn Mushrooms.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2171181.