Head of Product Management – Pan-EU Tools (m/f). Luxemburgo
Contratación en Luxemburgo de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb, Marketing und Entwicklung : Führungskräfte in Vertrieb und Marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon is looking for a Product Management Leader for the Pan-EU Tool team and support scaled Retail growth across Europe.
The Pan-EU Tools team owns delivering tools for both external Vendors and internal Vendor Managers that enable scaled regional growth and business management. This role will build robust product and program plans driving tools innovation and adoption for vendors and vendor managers. This role will identify areas of improvement to support Vendors and Vendor Managers in successfully managing their business across the EU – areas of friction that inhibit scaled growth and inefficiency. In addition to vendor and vendor manager facing tools, this role will oversee European Fulfillment Network enablement, driving towards a vision of all products available to all customers across Europe – a foundational component of regional growth.
In this role, you will interact closely with WW Product Management teams, Retail, Finance, and software development teams to drive best in class tools for Pan-EU and other regional operating models across Amazon.
The candidate for this position will possess deep knowledge and expertise in business and technical fields, and have experience designing and implementing effective mechanisms to improve our scalability. This role will be responsible for defining an operational and technical plan to improve the available selection to customers across Europe (EFN), improve and develop regional tools for Retail Vendor Managers, Brand Specialists, and Retail Vendors – including vendor facing self-service tools.
The ideal candidate sees around corners, has a bias for action, has a demonstrated ability to deliver goals through a high performing team, earns trust, and can influence a broad set of stakeholders. This role is inherently cross-functional and visible with senior leadership WW. You will prepare strategic recommendations, roadmaps and program updates to senior management.
· Partner with Vendor Managers, Category Leaders, AVS Leadership, and key retail functions to support defining priorities and product roadmap.
· Audit metrics regularly to continually drive quality of vendor and vendor manager experience.
· Collaborate with Retail teams to build the roadmap to tools for regional business management for vendor managers and brand specialists.
· Collaborate with departments across the organization to support the improvement of tools and productivity
· Drive key business initiatives, managing the planning, development and roll-out.
· BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, economics or related field.
· Extensive experience in product management, consulting experience in technology focused business; understanding of Retail business models.
· Experience hiring and leading diverse high performance teams
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) and relationship building skills; at ease when dealing with senior management, different functional groups, developers, and business owners
· Basic Knowledge of SQL
· Ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data
· Team orientation and willingness to dig into and solve complex, dynamic challenges
· Able to understand technical issues and their implications
· Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in dynamic environments
· Bias for action, able to juggle multiple priorities in a lean work environment
· Advanced Knowledge of SQL
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_601205.
Ver las 545 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- IT account manager (m/f) 25h/s. Luxemburgo, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Project Engineer Energy. Luxemburgo, 16 Oct. 2020.
- Contract Management Specialist (m/f). Luxemburgo, 16 Oct. 2020.
- .NET Developpeur Senior. Luxemburgo, 10 Oct. 2020.
- Représentant commercial (m/f). Luxemburgo, 09 Oct. 2020.
- Responsable Développement Informatique. Luxemburgo, 09 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Manager (M/F). Luxemburgo, 07 Oct. 2020.
- Consultant Dynamics 365 BC / NAV - Leader en Solutions ERP. Luxemburgo, 04 Oct. 2020.