Head of R&D. Sydjylland. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo de Ingenieros electrónicos en Dinamarca (Sydjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Nordborg, DK Hamburg, DE Kolding, DK Vejle, DK Copenhagen, DK
As Head of R&D for our Industrial Automation division (IA) you will lead a global team of about 30 people. You will play a pivotal part in driving our R&D strategy and in supporting our ambition of increasing new product development and output whilst developing and refining our global R&D business, - having customers and quality performance at the forefront of everything you do.
Danfoss Industrial Automation in Danfoss Cooling Segment is recognized as a global supplier of applied sensor expertise to a variety of industries such as mobile hydraulic, industrial engines, marine, water pumps and wind power for a variety of purposes. With special emphasis on pressure, temperature and other sensing technologies, as well as switches and fluid controls, we offer safer, more reliable and more efficient solutions in close cooperation with our customers to comply with environmental legislation related to emissions and safety. IA is the sensing solutions expert inside of Danfoss and is the competence center for all segments.
Head of Danfoss Industrial Automation and being part of the Industrial Automation leadership team.
Areas of Responsibilities
- R&D, Product Engineering and Technology activities within IA
- Strategic and operational management of R&D function, consisting of a Technology team, New Product Development and R&D laboratory teams and Global Engineering function
- Identification and selection of the right technologies to support the profitable growth ambitions of the business
- Drive New Product Development with lean and agile methods throughout the full process. Propose new service business models and create the right hard and software environment to implement these
- Stay in close contact with institutional as well as industry leaders in the sensor world
- Propose and drive potential acquisitions or partnerships focused on mega trends and new leading technologies
- Lead the IP (Intellectual Property) of IA and drive innovation secured by patents
- Work closely with all Danfoss innovation boards and drive the internal one
- Participate in creating and executing the overall IA sensor strategy and new service business models; ensure own activities are coordinated cross-functionally on all relevant hierarchical levels; actively cooperate in other cross-functional activities (cost-down projects, complexity reduction etc.)
- Actively support development and execution of IA product and market segment strategies, and contribute to the innovation in the business development processes
- Generate new products, components, equipment and systems by following established procedures and guidelines (PDP), and conduct research in order to improve technical levels
- Evaluate new application for existing products, based on customer requests and potential new business opportunities
- Ensure compliance with TS required tools and processes and other international standards and regulations
- Create a top-notch software team for internal DLL and APP’s for all of our products and also for data analytics and big data
- Create smart products that follow the IoT trends and are easy to use as plug and play
- Select high performing team members and build the team by creating high level of team spirit and engagement, and continuously coach and develop direct reports and ensure they have a clear understanding of their performance level.
- Establish a culture of cross-department collaboration and a learning and development mindset (new technologies and competences in RD&E team)
- Run the reviews of intellectual property and secure new patents and avoid patent infringements by continuously monitoring the market together with the Danfoss supporting functions
Background & Skills
Minimum requirements to educational background
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, Physics of similar sciences
- Additional education on business and people management
Requirements to working experience
- Secure strong organization and further strengthening it by focusing on organization and people development as well as building network with relevant external knowledge partners
- Ensure timely R&D results within agreed specifications and budget frames
- Decrease the time to market of new products significantly by utilizing new tools as agile methods, 3 D printing, etc.
- Ensure proper relationship with IA Supply Chain, Product management, Sales and Business development.
- Connect to the R&D teams of other segments as appropriate
- Create a focused R&D team in other areas of the world, preferably in lower cost countries like China or India, etc.
- Leverage resources and competence in matrix organization – lab and material knowledge centers and other business units within Danfoss and external partners
- Executive caliber with significant experience in R&D, ideally with sensor background
- Strong understanding and insight into trends of tomorrow within sensor technology
- Strong business acumen and insight, ideally in leading a business unit
- Ability to translate the technology strategy, top down
- Product and Technology development as well as change management skills
- Knowledge in software architecture, electronics, CAD, simulations and quality systems
- Strong leadership philosophy and experience from a matrix environment
- Fluent in English, multilingual preferred
- Result-driven and performance orientation
- Structured and fact-based approach
- Cross-functional collaboration mindset/stakeholder
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Danfoss is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy.
Our solutions are used, for example, for cooling, air conditioning, heating, controlling electric motors and mobile equipment. Our innovative engineering can be traced back to 1933, and today Danfoss is a global leader with 28,000 employees and sales in more than 100 countries. We are privately owned by the founder’s family.
Read more about us at www.danfoss.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: DANFOSS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Nordborg; Código postal: 6430; Calle: Nordborgvej, Número: 81
- Sitio web: https://jobs.danfoss.com/job/Nordborg-Head-of-R&D/519774702/
Identificador de la vacante:5198714.
Ver las 134 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Communication Technology Expert. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2020.
- HV Components Engineer. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2020.
- Analog IC Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Firmware Design Engineer - Networking. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Senior Power System Engineer. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Sensor Specialist - Mechatronics. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Lead Engineer - Converter. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Technical Manager for Export Cable Supply Module. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.