Head of Payroll. Viken. Noruega
Oferta de trabajo de director de recursos humanos/directora de recursos humanos en Viken (Noruega)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes › Directores administradores y comerciales › Directores de administración y servicios › Directores de recursos humanos › director de recursos humanos/directora de recursos humanos.
Traducción de la profesión: Managers › Administrative and commercial managers › Business services and administration managers › Human resource managers.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
An exciting opportunity to join us as Head of Payroll in Kongsberg Maritime! You should show good leadership -and people development skills – being both inspirational and encourage our team to feel empowered and ready for the future. Our Head of Payroll should be reliable, are able to create a re-assuring work atmosphere and thrive when leading others in the pursuit of team goals.
In our global technology company, you will be able to join the intriguing journey towards utilization of systems aiming for efficiency and quality. With many ongoing changes, you should be able to manage stakeholders on different levels while being an ambassador with great communication skills.
Candidates will be evaluated continuously, and please contact us if you have any questions. In July, please expect a delayed response due to summer holiday.
- Leadership of our colleagues in the payroll department, shaping a healthy and strong culture characterized by an inclusive work environment
- Responsible for continuously development of the payroll function in Kongsberg Maritime, including processes for all types of remuneration, reimbursement of travel and other expenses, pension, reporting to authorities and taxes
- Responsible for payroll and expense processes and procedures globally
- Responsible for relevant IT systems and utilization of potential efficiency gains
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience as a manager, including change and stakeholder management
- Work experience from relevant laws, regulations, accounting rules and principles
- Preferably knowledge of payroll and expense systems, improvement projects and implementation of efficient procedures
- Written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
You are able to
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire, and coordinate others and keep them focused on objectives
- develop people through delegation, empowerment, coaching and promote self-development
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourages team
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
What we can offer
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer flexible working hours
Work location: Preferably Kongsberg. Other locations where Kongsberg Maritime has offices in Norway might be considered for the right candidate. However, it is expected that you are at our Kongsberg office permanently, at least, for the first six months.
Point of contact: Tim Helmuth Grossman, VP Finance Shared Service Center, +47 99419988
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Link til søknadsskjema: Send application
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: KONGSBERG MARITIME AS AVD CARPUS KONGSBERG.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 19 de Julio de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:66abd788-eeec-4067-9f8c-b3f8df5560a6.
Ver las 71 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes › Directores administradores y comerciales › Directores de administración y servicios › Directores de recursos humanos › director de recursos humanos/directora de recursos humanos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Avdelingssjef for avdeling HR og kommunikasjon. Noruega, 11 Jul. 2022.
- Vi søker personal og lønnsansvarlig til varierte og spennende oppgaver. Noruega, 27 Jun. 2022.
- Kursansvarlig maritim. Noruega, 24 Jun. 2022.
- HR Generalist. Noruega, 15 Jun. 2022.
- Lyst til å bygge din egen HR-avdeling?. Noruega, 05 Jun. 2022.