Head Energy is looking for Senior Engineer Subsea LWI Operations
Trabajos en Rogaland (Noruega) de Técnicos en ingeniería de minas y metalurgia
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de las ciencias y la ingeniería de nivel medio : Técnicos en ciencias físicas y en ingeniería : Técnicos en ingeniería de minas y metalurgia.
Technicians and associate professionals : Science and engineering associate professionals : Physical and engineering science technicians : Mining and metallurgical technicians
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Head Energy is glad to offer the following contract position as Senior Engineer Subsea LWI Operations
- Responsible for planning and design work related to the planned D&W operations.
- Provide the key planning for execution of subsea activities.
- Support and follow-up of ongoing daily operations
- Perform experience transfer and well reporting
- Work in teams with other disciplines and suppliers, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment
- Provide risk evaluations for the planned operation/activity
- Contribute to programmes and detailed procedures for installing and using the subsea equipment
- Perform risk assessments
- Evaluate and recommend required equipment
- Verify that subsea equipment and tools are available for the operation
- Specify system testing of equipment prior to mobilisation
- Keep track of all installed equipment
- Verify interface with subsea and well equipment
- Review lesson learnt from action/decision log
- Equipment reporting as required
- Ensure upcoming main focus points in the Detailed Operations Procedures are discussed in the daily Rig Status Meeting
- Support the rig site team
- Update Best Practices
- Ensure that the subsea work is done cost-effectively
- Compile experience reports and final well reports
- Subsea engineers with experience from LWI will be preferred, but also well engineers will be considered.
- Bachelor or Master degree Experience from NSC and Operator company is an advantage
- Personal qualities: Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations
- Decisive and with ability to deliver according to plan
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry-s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: HEAD ENERGY CONSULTING AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:11611910000152.
Ver las 50 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de las ciencias y la ingeniería de nivel medio : Técnicos en ciencias físicas y en ingeniería : Técnicos en ingeniería de minas y metalurgia ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- We are now searching for a Structural Design Engineer for exciting projects. Noruega, 16 Oct. 2019.
- Ledige stillinger. Noruega, 15 Oct. 2019.
- Experis is currently looking for a Subsea Engineer with experience from Light Well Intervention. Noruega, 12 Oct. 2019.
- Head Energy is looking for Process Engineer. Noruega, 11 Oct. 2019.
- OSM People søker Mud ingeniør. Noruega, 11 Oct. 2019.
- Head Energy is looking for Assistant Well Supervisor. Noruega, 11 Oct. 2019.
- Experis is currently looking for a Senior Drilling Engineer for a position in Harstad. Noruega, 10 Oct. 2019.