Búsqueda de Agrónomos en Dinamarca (DANMARK)
Head Of Country Denmark (m/f) Arbeitsort:
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Profesionales en ciencias biológicas : Agrónomos y afines.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Arbejde inden for biovidenskab : Rådgivning inden for landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri.
Our client is a family owned pharmaceutical company specialised in the development and production of human and veterinary vaccines. The head office is based in Germany and employs more than 1700 persons. The company has almost 100 years of expertise bringing a substantial range of products to the international market. The business division “animal health” produces and distributes pharmaceuticals and biologics for farm and companion animals, achieving continual global growth. Within the animal health sector the company is one of the largest vaccine producers in Germany. The drive for steady increase of the business is based upon a solid independent expansion strategy. This rare type of ownership structure enables visionary planning based on long term investments and long term job security.
The Danish branch has been founded four years ago and is preparing a solid basis for growing business. For further development and expansion of the branch, we require an experienced manager for the position
Head of Country Denmark (m/f)
• As the head of a team of three, you will be responsible for all commercial issues in the Danish branch and the turnover in a high single digit million range (Euro)
• You are responsible for anchoring the company deeper in the market, sales of modern vaccines and further growth of the company. Focus is on swine vaccines
• Your area of authority includes technical services, national product management & marketing and operations
• Wholesalers and pharmacy groups are your main business partners
• Field tasks will cover approximately 30% of your working hours
• Operations will be controlled from the office in the Southwestern periphery of Copenhagen
• You will be responsible for the diagnostic service, contact with the German headquarters and local Danish research institutions
• You will be expected to participate in commercial meetings in Germany together with the country heads of other European branches on a regular basis
• In cooperation with the Danish Technical Service Managers and in collaboration with the technical department in the German head office you will be responsible for product and marketing trials and technical issues relating to marketing
• Furthermore you will provide Danish practitioners and farmers with technical support and advice relating to our client’s products and the diseases they treat or protect against
• You will report to the Sales Director EMEA in the German headquarters
• Convincing personality, confident and competent in front of employees, veterinarians, farmers and opinion leaders
• Talent in steering and motivating well-trained people
• Experienced in interacting in a fast growing international organization
• Familiar with modern swine farming and knowledge of the interaction between agricultural organizations and major animal medicine producers. Be prepared to accept a central role in this area
• Qualifications in veterinary or agricultural science. Candidates with a related degree are also welcome
• Happy to take sporadic travel in Europe sometimes for several days. Very good written and spoken English skills and proficient usage of MS Office products.
We offer you the rare chance to advance your career by joining this medium sized organization in a very responsible role. The board assigns responsibility for people and results. You will work in a future-oriented company which has excellent technical competence and an ever growing reputation as a reliable partner in Denmark. You will have the opportunity to use your experience and connections to significantly contribute to the organization‘s aim of successful global...
Servicio de empleo de origen: BA, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Alemania.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 18/09/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Lenguas exigidas: inglés: (sobresaliente) .
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Please click this link for more information about application method:
Empresa: Hardenberg Consulting GmbH.
Dirección: Steinberg 12, D-82069 Hohenschäftlarn, Deutschland.
Contacto: Felix von Hardenberg
Teléfono: +49 8178 9986410.
Ver las 86 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Profesionales en ciencias biológicas : Agrónomos y afines ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (H/F). Bélgica, 24 Oct. 2017.
SPÉCIALISTE E-COMMERCE - INDEPENDANT (H/F). Bélgica, 24 Oct. 2017.
ADMINISTRATEUR DE BASES DE DONNÉES / DÉVELOPPEUR (H/F). Bélgica, 24 Oct. 2017.
REVIRNI GOZDAR IV - M/Ž. Eslovenia, 21 Oct. 2017.
BI CONSULTANT (H/F). Bélgica, 21 Oct. 2017.
WEB DEVELOPPEUR (H/F). Bélgica, 20 Oct. 2017.
INGÉNIEUR PROJET EN INFORMATIQUE INDUSTRIELLE (H/F). Bélgica, 20 Oct. 2017.
INGÉNIEUR LOGICIEL (.NET) (H/F). Bélgica, 20 Oct. 2017.