Vacantes de Directores de políticas y planificación en Luxemburgo
Gsf Startup Pm (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon is seeking an experienced Launch Project Manager to support fast paced new business fulfillment operations. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters who are comfortable leading large, complex facility projects. Your superior communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence and negotiate with external/internal business partners will be utilized in order to meet organizational capacity demands. This individual will coordinate the resources required to launch new fulfillment centers with the goals of: achieving timelines, staying within budget, driving standardization and consistency within our network. Ideal candidates will have experience managing large capital projects with a minimum budget of $10M and aggressive schedule commitments.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. Keeping an open mind, sense of humor, drive-and-ambition will help you keep innovative in our culture. This will be an exciting career for you if you possess a high level or autonomy and integrity while managing a variety of job responsibilities. You will be part of a high functioning team that is interconnected and supportive of each other to help complete multiple, complex and high capital projects simultaneously. Ultimately, what you’ll experience from this opportunity is a high level of gratification and a sense of accomplishment knowing that you have made an impact on future Amazon shipments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal and administrative functions of the assigned program, project or sub-task
· The ability to communicate amongst broad work groups across the company, which would include IT, Engineering, Safety, Supply Chain, Finance, Vendors, General Contractors and Operations will be crucial
· Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with managing
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Acts as the company representative with vendors and suppliers during project execution
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary
· Responsible for overall startup project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
· Responsible for managing overall project budget and approving all purchase orders
· Monitors and reports on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
· Produce financial planning documents and manage tenders
· Active participant in vendor and Amazon safety policies
· Completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or two+ years of Amazon work experience
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience in a distribution environment, material handling equipment (pallet racking, conveyor and fork trucks) or related operational field such as engineering, supply chain, transportation, retail/FMCG or construction
· Experience in complex project management, budgets and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· Operations Management/Fulfillment Center experience
· Ability to travel up to 80%
· Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft office products (MS Project 2010,Excel,Access)
· Construction/Engineering education or experience.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 2 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Services Europe, Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_585274.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Conseiller en Affaires européennes (m/f). Luxemburgo, 04 Dic. 2019.
- Senior Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 29 Nov. 2019.
- Operations Improvement Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 27 Nov. 2019.
- EU Engineering Project Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 27 Nov. 2019.
- Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 27 Nov. 2019.
- IT Deployment Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Nov. 2019.
- Contrôleur de Gestion / Coordinateur de projets (m/f). Luxemburgo, 22 Nov. 2019.