Group Financial Controller. Dinamarca
Vacante de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde med finans, regnskab og matematik : Arbejde med kredit- og långivning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to help us develop our group financial reporting and optimise processes to increase efficiency?
Then we offer you the chance to play an important role in a team that strives to implement best practice in all group reporting processes, systems and services.Your challenges
You will be a part of Group Consolidation in the VELUX Group HQ in Hørsholm. Together, we continuously work on optimising financial reporting processes and systems to ensure that our operations are as efficient as possible. This way, we ensure that we can deliver high quality reporting and support to VKR – our parent company – as well as the Finance & Performance Management team, Financial Compliance team, Tax team and our many subsidiaries.
We recently acquired 20+ companies, which must now be implemented in our group reporting system, and as a fellow group financial controller, you will contribute to making this a success. Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for all financial controlling of your assigned companies
- Be the go-to expert for your assigned companies if questions arise about group reporting, accounting policies or other challenges
- Take joint responsibility for continuously automating and optimising our processes, e.g. procedures related to monthly reporting
- Partake in the inspection and maintenance of the group chart of accounts
- Participate in preparation and reporting of VELUX Group figures
”This position is unique as you will both perform operational tasks and carry out exciting process optimisation projects,” explains Malene Hjort, Senior Manager of Global Consolidation, VELUX Global Accounting & Tax.
You are highly independent and thrive in a position where your judgements are trusted. You take an organised approach to your tasks, and you are thorough, yet you can decipher where it is best to put your efforts. You do not need experience with group accounts – but we do expect you to:
- Hold a degree in HD accounting, cand.merc.aud or similar
- Bring 3+ years of experience as an auditor, controller or consultant
- Be IT savvy and therefore quick to master our – quite user-friendly – tools
- Speak and write English effortlessly – Danish is an advantage
Your opportunitiesAs the VELUX Group develops, so will your tasks. Working across many business entities and functions, you will get a chance to sharpen your analytical skills and form strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and stakeholders from various parts of the business.
To us, collaboration is key, and we encourage local initiatives. This means that you will have contact with a wide range of key stakeholders and gain exposure across our organisation. As you build strong business relationships and business acumen, you will become a key player in supporting our growth strategy.
”You can look forward to become part of a small team with an informal tone and a great deal of specialised knowledge within VELUX and group reporting. We are very excited to gain another “family member” and get your take on how we can carry out our financial processes most effectively,” adds Malene Hjort.Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Malene Hjort, Senior Manager of Global Consolidation, on +45 4516 4849.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Work place: Hørsholm
For more information: Malene Hjort, phone +45 4516 4849
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit http://www.velux.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VELUX A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hørsholm; Código postal: 2970; Calle: Ådalsvej, Número: 99
- Sitio web: https://velux.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=9&id=3997
Identificador de la vacante:4960767.
Ver las 186 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Finance Specialist in Process Optimisation & Robotics - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 25 May. 2019.
- Finance Specialist - Investments - Viby. Dinamarca, 25 May. 2019.
- Associate, Financial Advisory. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Treasury Specialist for front office operations. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Finance Business Partner. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior Financial Controller. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Finance Business Partner. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- Business Development Manager - Viby. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2019.