GN Global Finance Graduate. Dinamarca
Contratación de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde med finans, regnskab og matematik : Arbejde med kredit- og långivning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
GN Store Nord, Ballerup - DenmarkPublished Nov 12, 2018
Accelerate with us
Use your financial background to make life sound better for people all over the world through intelligent audio solutions. If this resonates with your ambitions, then join our two-year global Graduate Program for high potentials and get hands-on experience by working in three different finance related areas and spend 8 months outside of Denmark working abroad. As a Graduate in GN you are joining a vision to transform lives through the power of sound by enabling people to hear more, do more and be more.
When you start as a Graduate at GN you will be enrolled in a two weeks introduction and visit our global operation site in Denmark. You will be assigned hands on task and be responsible for driving projects and tasks in collaboration with respective departments and the broader organization. Moreover, you will join a network of fellow Engineering and Marketing Graduates with a focus on developing cross-functional understanding and business insights. You will be paired with a mentor that will support you throughout your Graduate Program.
After the Graduate Program we expect to match you with the right job at GN on a permanent contract.
The program begins in September 2019.
Throughout the 24 months, you will experience a steep learning curve, working on several ongoing projects that give a holistic understanding of the finance function in a listed, international company. You will be working in the tech industry navigating in a fast-changing environment, where new possibilities often result in projects that you will become part of. You will work with many stakeholders on different levels, and quickly get a strong network and experience in project management. As a Finance Graduate, we offer you rotation opportunities e.g. within Global Finance, Group & Financial Reporting, M&A, Investor Relations and Regional Finance, all offering essential perspectives on finance and business development, for a strong start to your finance career in GN.
• You hold a master’s degree in Business Economics, Management or International Business and you have delivered top results which are shown in your grade point average
• You have finalized your master thesis up to one year before you start
• You are fluent in English and additional languages are a plus
• You have an international mindset and navigate skillfully in different cultures
• You have an energetic, positive personality and are a self-driven team player
• You find it natural to develop and maintain your relations and possess strong collaborative skills
At GN, the culture is not as much about hierarchies as it is about your willingness to take ownership of your projects and assignments. We look for candidates who, in addition to their professional skills, enjoy this kind of workstyle and personal autonomy.
GN is everywhere – to make life sound better
We are a global company that produces high-tech hearing aids, headsets for communication, sports and music. Our company language is English, and we have more than 30 nationalities working at our headquarters. Our focal point is sound. We specialize in consumer, professional and medical grade solutions with the ambition of being the leader in intelligent audio solutions.
At GN, our vision is to become the leader in intelligent audio solutions, transforming lives through the power of sound by enabling people to hear more, do more and be more. Our people are essential to achieving this vision, which is why we place high value on growing a people-focused organization with strong and diverse teams. Securing the right talent pool is a main priority for us and the Graduate Program is a key contributor to this.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Graduate Program Manager Mette Brun Hesselvig on + 45 61 28 69 97.
Are you a future GN Graduate?
To apply, use the ´APPLY´ link and attach your motivated application, CV and grade transcript – preferably in one document - all in English. Meet us at the Virtual Career Fair at Graduateland January 23rd, 2019.
http://www.gn.com/, http://www.jabra.com and http://www.resound.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GN STORE NORD A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://www.gn.com/Careers/JobAdDetails?id=3321
Identificador de la vacante:4906648.
Ver las 147 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- GN Global Finance Graduate. Dinamarca, 17 Nov. 2018.
- Finance manager søges. Dinamarca, 16 Nov. 2018.
- Financial Analyst for OPEX analysis. Dinamarca, 15 Nov. 2018.
- European Finance Graduate: start changing your career!. Dinamarca, 14 Nov. 2018.
- Global Finance Graduate: start changing your career!. Dinamarca, 14 Nov. 2018.
- Nets seeks a Norwegian speaking Administrative Assistant. Dinamarca, 13 Nov. 2018.
- Finance Specialist for Process Optimisation & Robotics - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 06 Nov. 2018.
- Finance Specialist for material waste reduction - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 06 Nov. 2018.