Trabajo de trabajador social de empresa/trabajadora social de empresa en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn)
Global Hr Reporting & Analytics Specialist, Hr, Lyngby, Denmark
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales › Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología › Profesionales del trabajo social › trabajador social/trabajadora social › trabajador social de empresa/trabajadora social de empresa.
Traducción de la profesión: Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område › Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur › Arbejde inden for samfundsvidenskab og religion › Socialrådgivning.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about working with data, reporting and analytics? Then you might be our new Global HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist in People & Organization.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Global HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist in People & Organization (P&O)
We are looking for an open and engaging individual who is both interested in supporting our organization with HR related reports and analytics, as well as developing new analytics, insights and methods in the area of HR reporting and analytics.
We are currently starting a larger digitalization journey in P&O which is expected to transform the way P&O delivers service to the organization, including taking analytics and reporting to the next level in Novozymes. Our new colleague is planned to play an important role in this exciting journey.
Welcome to People & Organization
You will be part a global team in P&O working with Reporting & Analytics, HR IT systems and processes as well as Global Compensation and Benefits. This will be a Global role and you will interact on a daily basis with colleagues around the world. In the team we value working closely together and to cooperate and help each other, as well as having fun at work.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Supporting the organization with reports and data analysis in the area of People & Organization, including monthly/quarterly KPI reporting
- Develop new analytics, insights and methods
- Participate in development projects across P&O and Novozymes including our digitalization journey in the coming 2-3 years
- Support P&O colleagues with data, analytics and benchmarking, including working with colleagues in relation to annual Union Negotiations in Denmark.
To succeed you must hold:
- A relevant educational background
- Strong analytical and number skills and experience in SAS, Tableau, advanced Excel or similar will be an advantage.
- The ability to work with larger and complex datasets, while still presenting and visualizing results to a broader audience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
This job will be located at Lyngby, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today:
Application deadline: 20 May 2022
Head of Compensation & Benefits, Lars Albrechtsen, laalnovozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Novozymes A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kongens Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Biologiens Vej, Número: 2
- Sitio web: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30068&siteid=5926&PageType=searchResults&SearchType=linkquery&LinkID=206537#jobDetails=1958987_5926
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 11 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:5595397.
Ver las 7 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales › Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología › Profesionales del trabajo social › trabajador social/trabajadora social › trabajador social de empresa/trabajadora social de empresa ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Vi søger en engageret HR-konsulent. Dinamarca, 17 Mar. 2022.
- HR-konsulent til drift og udvikling af løn og rapportering af HR-data. Dinamarca, 12 Mar. 2022.
- ScanPeople is looking for a HR Business Partner for National Oilwell Varco in Brøndby. Dinamarca, 08 Mar. 2022.
- ScanPeople is looking for a HR Business Partner for National Oilwell Varco in Brøndby. Dinamarca, 01 Mar. 2022.