Global Key Account Manager to the Wind Industry. SYDDANMARK
Contratación en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK) de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af salg og marketing.
Strong sales profile ready to develop and strengthen our market position
Aluwind is a leader in production and development of mechanical and logistics solutions for customers in the wind industry - onshore and offshore – and has factories in Denmark, the USA, China and Poland. With our modern production facilities, strong technical competencies, as well as constant focus on flexibility and quality, we are known as a professional and reliable partner determined to provide the best possible products and solutions for our customers. We have a defined growth strategy, which implies continuous development of the employees’ competencies as well as continuous improvements of processes and procedures. Aluwind is a subsidiary of the Alumeco Group - a most consolidated Danish owned international group.
Key responsibilities and main tasks
As Global Key Account, you will become commercially responsible for our activities for one of our most important Global Accounts within windpower, where you will get a unique opportunity to drive and develop relations and sales. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative sales team and work closely together with the Global Sales Director. You will experience a workday in a development-oriented environment and have a broad contact surface externally as well as internally in the Group organization. Due to the type of position, you are willing to travel to different work places, mainly in Spain, US, Germany and Denmark and at Tower manufactures and Aluwind sites globally.
Your focus will be on the following:
· Develop and maintain relations to the Global Accounts purchasing, logistics and engineering functions
· Develop and maintain relations to related tower manufacturers and other related operational sites
· Proactively and consistently develop and propose cost-out solutions and other ways to develop cooperation to the Global Accounts
· Independently develop sales leads, prepare quotations and conduct negotiations
The ideal candidate
The right candidate has a strong customer and business oriented profile with an international mindset and excellent communication skills.
· You have strong technical competences within wind turbine constructions and steel/aluminum processes of manufacture.
· Strong commercial competences and proven negotiation skills in a competitive and inter-ternational environment.
· Strong network within the wind industry and the ability to build personal relations to all relevant stakeholders.
· Result-oriented, persistent and innovative.
· Strong IT skills, especially Excel and SAP
· You probably hold a relevant business or technical background at bachelor level or alternatively you have acquired relevant experience
· Willing to travel approx. 100 days a year
· Languages on negotiation level in prioritized order; English, Spanish, German, Danish
We offer: A dynamic position with unique personal and professional challenges in an international Group with a defined growth strategy in a competitive, international market. We focus on continuous improvements and optimization according to our values and at the same time, we emphasize an attractive working environment, an effective organizational structure and short decision paths.
If you are interested in this challenge, we shall be pleased to receive your motivation letter and CV in English as soon as possible, and no later than 31.10.2017.
Please send to HRaluwind.com
For further information about the position, please contact
Group HR Manager Janne Poulsen
Email: jpoaluwind.com or mobile: +45 29 10 78 27.
For your information, we will
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 17/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: ALUWIND A/S.
Contacto: Helena Nielsen
Ver las 516 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Global Key Account Manager to the Wind Industry. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2017.
Global Category Manager Electromechanics. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Senior Brand Manager for Organic, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
Manager - QtC, CtR, PtP Delivery. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2017.
Partner Channel Manager. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2017.
Global Product Marketing Manager, Service Products. Dinamarca, 27 Sep. 2017.
Partner Channel Manager. Dinamarca, 26 Sep. 2017.
Global Account Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2017.