Oferta en Suiza (Zürich) de Gerentes de sucursales de bancos, de servicios financieros y de seguros
Global Head L&h Structured Solutions (80- 100%)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes › Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones › Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales › Gerentes de sucursales de bancos, de servicios financieros y de seguros.
Traducción de la profesión: Führungskräfte › Führungskräfte in der Produktion und bei speziellen Dienstleistungen › Führungskräfte in der Erbringung von speziellen Dienstleistungen › Führungskräfte auf Filialebene in der Erbringung von Finanz- und Versicherungsdienstleistungen.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Life and Health Products: Global Head L&H Structured Solutions
A Managing Director opportunity has arisen responsible for globally driving growth in the transaction pillar of the Life & Health business. This leadership role has high visibility representing one of the 3 strategic pillars of the Reinsurance Business Unit which accounts for a meaningful proportion of the L&H Reinsurance profit. The role has a globally distributed team originating, structuring and closing tailored transactions. The team offers clients a range of structured solutions including Longevity, Remote Risk and Full Risk Inforce deals.
The successful candidate will help deliver our results by identifying and leading Transaction opportunities. You will report to the Head of L&H Products Division and work closely with the regional L&H Client Markets Heads as well as with the regional L&H Business Management Heads and other functional experts. You will serve as a member of the Executive Team for L&H Products and the Reinsurance L&H Steering Committee.
• Define and deliver the plan and targets for L&H transactions, focusing on key themes and developing innovative approaches and profit pools to deliver our growth aspirations
• Engage clients to understand their needs, drive innovation combining retrospective and prospective reinsurance and in depth knowledge of structuring to offer the best solutions to meet their needs
• Maintain Swiss Re's profile as the market leader for transactions globally and work across the Business Unit to strengthen transactional capabilities across L&H XFTs.
• Represent Swiss Re with senior level client contacts, at industry events and conferences, having a preference for market engagement, backed up with a drive to deliver technical solutions.
• Build, lead and continuously develop your team to drive origination and marketing in order to create the pipeline of opportunities to close L&H transactions in line with Underwriting Standards and risk appetite. Establish a healthy risk and control environment, foster risk transparency (issue self-identification, incident reporting) and a positive approach towards assurance functions
• Mitigate reputational risk by ensuring compliance for accounting, regulatory, tax and legal requirements related to structured reinsurance solutions. Ensure compliance with all relevant Group reputation and risk guidance, processes and legal/regulatory requirements.
• Supported by Business Development and Client Markets, identify trends in the marketplace and actively steer transaction origination accordingly - understand competitors and their strategies and potential people talent for the future. Review, challenge and refine risk appetite to get the optimal balance for Swiss re and our clients.
• Execute on transactions within own authority and ensure efficient authorization from higher levels
• Collaborate with peers from other key functions, such as Finance, Group and Reinsurance Strategy, Underwriting, Risk Management, and Business Management
• Monitor financial results versus plan, including actual vs. expected losses, costing vs. factual results, and EVM and GAAP income, in close co-operation with post close deal management team. Understand and communicate portfolio results.
About the Team
You will lead a dedicated team of over 35 team members, that is globally spread with presence in major markets / regions.
• You will be an inspirational and inclusive leader who shows the ability to develop, retain and align talent with the business strategy, and who can execute on business priorities
• Entrepreneurial and innovative in your approach with strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
• You will bring relevant and deep Reinsurance L&H experience
• Strategic mind-set, understanding of market dynamics, ability to define and implement a strategic plan, and well-developed business vision and to think ahead and adopt a long-term perspective
• Results orientation with a good record of exceeding goals; evidence to make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience and judgment
• Ability to present complex information with C Suite as well as specialist underwriting level, simply and concisely
• Experience in structuring and marketing tailored L&H risk transfer solutions
• Solid understanding of actuarial pricing principles, reinsurance risk principles, corporate finance, accounting and tax, credit risk and legal, regulatory and corporate governance principles
• Knowledge of insurance industry trends and cycles and their impact on products and coverage
• Outstanding level of collaboration skills, establishing trust and credibility across boundaries
• Capacity to influence and reach aligned results with senior executives and peers, including Underwriting and Client Markets communities
• Proficient command of English is a pre-requisite with superior verbal and written communication skills
• Appointment subject to meeting fit and proper requirements
• International business travel required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Sitio web: https://performancemanager12.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=102222&company=SwissRe
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 02 de Julio de 2021, y con identificador de la vacante:f247172d-d99d-11eb-bf0d-005056ac086d.
Ver las 24 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes › Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones › Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales › Gerentes de sucursales de bancos, de servicios financieros y de seguros ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Commercieel medewerker / adviseur / .... verzekeringen (M/V). Bélgica, 05 Jul. 2021.
- Responsable Banque Dépositaire (M/F). Luxemburgo, 04 Jul. 2021.
- Kierownik placówki bankowej (Kasa Stefczyka). Polonia, 29 Jun. 2021.
- Relatiebeheerder Verzekeringen bij Argenta Lommel. Bélgica, 25 Jun. 2021.
- Compliance Manager og Personvernombud. Noruega, 17 Jun. 2021.
- Verzekeringsadviseur. Bélgica, 17 Jun. 2021.
- Schadebehandelaar. Países Bajos, 15 Jun. 2021.