Global Delivery Lead (m/f/d) Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca
Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Danfoss Business System (DBS) is looking for a skilled and passionate Global Delivery Lead to join our team, to drive work globally, supporting our businesses in executing delivery improvements. This is done by challenging current state, supporting improvement journeys, and developing optimized ways in which to operate.
In Danfoss customer focus is a key driver for everything we do, and one of our key objectives is to excel in delivery performance to our customers and partners. For our delivery excellence journey, Danfoss Business System DBS is taking the lead across Danfoss, to drive and support our businesses towards delivery excellence.
Background and skills
To be considered for this position, you have extensive experience from Operation Management, Factory Management or similar and hold a proven track-record from a global multi-cultural business environment. You hold a degree in Business, Technology, Management, Science or equivalent.
To be successful in this position you need to have an extensive experience within:
- Project/Programme Management, with strong customer focus and knowledge
- Insights and understanding of processes related to Order-to-Delivery
- Results in driving Delivery excellence from a business with international footprint
- Stakeholder management on all levels
- Use of Office-programs.
You are result driven with strong, influential communication skills and your work style is fact-based and well-structured. Your strong decisive personality, well-developed interpersonal skills and can-do attitude enables you to solve complex problems and create sustainable impacts.
Responsibilities and key tasks:
- Drive and support Delivery performance in selected geographies
- Stakeholder and risk management
- Develop and manage execution of Delivery excellence plans
- Manage Delivery excellence KPIs and PIs
- Develop and maintain global standards; to enable industrialization
- Team leadership, performance management, and coordination.
Preferably you will work out of Danfoss headquarter in Nordborg, Denmark. Nevertheless, we operate everywhere, where our businesses, partners, and customers may be, and you must be 100% flexible to travel extensively. Due to the travel amount, you can also live in an area with easy access to transportation, but you are expected to be present in Nordborg during the onboarding period.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a high-performance technology company. We give you opportunities to learn and grow – both professionally and personally – while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
For more information about the position, please contact Head of D2C, Troels Birkedal +45 2170 1581. For information regarding the process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Susanne Roy Bredskov +45 5188 8119.
Please apply at your earliest convenience, once we have found the right candidate, the job ad will be closed/taken down.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: DANFOSS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Nordborg; Código postal: 6430; Calle: Nordborgvej, Número: 81
- Sitio web: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30033&siteid=5635&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1444319
Identificador de la vacante:5044695.
Ver las 338 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Product Owner. Dinamarca, 11 Sep. 2019.
- Principal PMO Manager. Dinamarca, 04 Sep. 2019.
- Category Manager, Iron Casting. Dinamarca, 04 Sep. 2019.
- Principal Change Manager. Dinamarca, 04 Sep. 2019.
- Senior Global Product Manager for Diabetes Commercial unit (Maternity Cover). Dinamarca, 03 Sep. 2019.
- Project Manager - Bridges. Dinamarca, 03 Sep. 2019.
- Product Owner. Dinamarca, 30 Ago. 2019.