Empleo de Asistentes de venta de tiendas y almacenes en Noruega (Oslo)
Vp Global Customer Sales And Service - Hurtigruten Pluss As
Clasificación del trabajo: Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Comerciantes y vendedores de tiendas y almacenes : Asistentes de venta de tiendas y almacenes.
Service and sales workers : Sales workers : Shop salespersons : Shop sales assistants.
Hurtigruten has operated in international tourism since its establishment in 1893. The combination of local transport and tourism with its 11 ships in year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today authentic experiences for guests from all over the world. The explorer ships MS Fram, MS Spitsbergen and MS Midnatsol sailing Hurtigruten the world's most coveted polar destinations like Spitsbergen, Greenland and Antarctica. Hurtigruten also operates hotels and arctic adventure activities on Spitsbergen through Hurtigruten Svalbard AS.
The Group Centre is located in Tromsø, but the company also has offices in Kirkenes, Oslo, London, Hamburg, Paris, Tallinn, Seattle and Hong Kong. Hurtigruten is one of Norway's strongest brands, and is a spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. The group has 2,000 employees and a total revenue in 2016 of 4.4 billion NOK. The company can offer exciting opportunities within a number of fields - both on land and at sea, in Norway and abroad. Read more...Do you want to work with the world leader in Exploration travel? Hurtigruten has a challenging and exciting position as VP Global Customer service and sales available in the Oslo office. We seek you with higher education and solid experience within customer service, sales and call center operations. You will lead a team of highly skilled people across different countries and will be part of the commercial management team in Hurtigruten. You will be responsible for developing the direct distribution channel through our call centers by streamlined and professional operations and offering world class customer service. We look for a candidate with experience within this area and that can provide professional sales skills, and excellent customer service to Hurtigrutens's main customers and partners. As Manager, you will also be expected to develop the organization and to work across different countries and cultures. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. Take a closer look at www.hurtigruten.comJob description
- Develop a best-in-class customer contact organization
- Analyze cost structure, service consistency, and process optimization for a centralized team structure.
- Identify and execute initiatives that improve the company's ability to serve and build relationships with its customers.
- Develop influential relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Understand the business and create the appropriate customer solutions.
- Monitoring and reporting of KPIs and SLAs for the customer contact center to continually optimize processes and deliver on objectives.
- Manager responsibility
- Masters degree (may be waivered for experienced candidates)
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of success in leading and developing leaders and high performing teams.
- Proven ability to drive infrastructure improvement and processes to increase efficiency, while measurably improving customer satisfaction numbers.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking toward tactical execution
- Høyskole / Universitet, Cand Mag / Siv***
- Strong attention to details
- Positive and proactive mindset
- The ability to lead, inspire, and motivate a team into consistent performance improvement
- Curiosity and proven ability to learn <
Servicio de empleo de origen: NAV, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Noruega.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Fecha de inicio: 18/01/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Alojamiento facilitado: No.
Traslado incluido: No.
Se requieren cualificaciones profesionales: No.
Salario: 0.0 NOK mínimo y 0.0 NOK máximo (Anualmente).
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).
Empresa: Hurtigruten AS.
Dirección: 0150 OSLO.
Ver las 3,858 ofertas de trabajo de Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Comerciantes y vendedores de tiendas y almacenes : Asistentes de venta de tiendas y almacenes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Butikkmedarbeider deltid. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2018.
Vi søker salgsmedarbeider deltid!. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2018.
Sommervikar butikk og lager - Vinstra. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2018.
Vi søker deg som ønsker utvikle deg videre innen salg. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2018.
VP Global Customer sales and service - Hurtigruten Pluss AS. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2018.
Selger Deltid. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2018.
Sales Assistant. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2018.
Selger ved Lindex Stord. Noruega, 16 Ene. 2018.