Global Applications Engineer. Dinamarca
Demanda de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to take on the challenge of educating and helping our customers, partners and sales team to successfully deploy our innovative products in collaborative robot applications? Are you an expert in robot integration and do you master the art of 3D simulation for robot application layouts? Then you might be our new Global Applications Engineer!As Global Applications Engineer you will be designing and developing 3D-animated robot application guides, raising the bar and setting new standards in the industry on intuitive user guidance in deploying collaborative robot applications. You will, in collaboration with Product Management and Technical Training Team, develop and share application knowledge to sales, partners and end users. This will be in the shape of digital materials and content as well as conducting face-2-face or virtual sessions.The role requires you to have experience in designing and/or installing industrial applications in the field, understanding the pain points met during deployment of robots and how to address those. An integral part of your role is to review and test new products during product development, providing feedback from a user perspective to the R&D team, ensuring we deliver the optimal products to the market.In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of Application Research & Product Management and be part of a skilled and agile cross-functional applications and product management team. On an everyday basis, you will collaborate closely with stakeholders in the R&D team, sales, marketing, with field engineers and partners.Your workplace is in our headquarters in Odense, Denmark, and 15 - 30 travel days per year is to be expected.Roles and responsibilitiesYou will be responsible for developing intuitive application designs with focus on collaborative applications, lowering the integration barrier for robot integrators and end users. You will serve as internal and external evangelist for robot application support and guidance, and help impose an application mindset in the company.Primary tasks
- Design application video guides using 3D simulation tools
- Develop application training content and conduct internal application trainings
- Validate requirements for new product development
- Review and test new beta products
- Design trade show applications and participate in global trade shows
- Organize and provide application support for the sales team and support regional teams with customer visits for key accounts
QualificationsQualified candidates will have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering, Mechanical, Mechatronics or similar
- Minimum 5 years of application engineering experience
- Minimum 5 years of field experience
- Programming experience in industrial robots, PLC, script, python or equivalent
- Proficiency in 3D-simulation and CAD tools, preferably Visual Components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, Danish an advantage
- It is essential you have talent for conveying information in a visual and textual intuitive manner.
In terms of personal qualifications, we are looking for someone who is open-minded, robust and persistent, strong in finalizing tasks and keeping deadlines. You must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment which will challenge your professional skills. You are self-motivated, requires a minimum of supervision and is a team player with great interpersonal skills. Candidates must have valid residence and work permit for EU to be considered for the role.We know we’re asking for a lot, but for the right candidate, it will be highly rewarding to join our passionate team!Unique opportunity in an ambitious ‘born global’ organizationThis is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth company – a global frontrunner within robotic applications for cobots and light-weight industrial robots. Our mission at OnRobot is to be the one-stop-shop for automation solutions by providing the coolest and best products with new and innovative technology, reducing the integration complexity for customers and enabling more applications.Interested?Do you want to join this journey? Please send us your application and your CV to hronrobot.com as soon as possible.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: OnRobot A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Odense SØ; Código postal: 5220; Calle: Teglværksvej, Número: 47H
- Correo electrónico: hronrobot.com
Identificador de la vacante:5228494.
Ver las 1,278 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Solution Architect (DK or GE). Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- QA Engineer. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Senior Java Developer for Front End system for trading, Gdańsk or Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Frontend Developer. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Data Engineer/Scientific programmer. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- SAP Release Engineer - Tooling and Methods. Dinamarca, 02 Dic. 2020.
- SAP Release Engineer - Cutover. Dinamarca, 02 Dic. 2020.
- Frontend Developer. Dinamarca, 02 Dic. 2020.