Búsqueda en Dinamarca de Directores de ventas y comercialización
Global Affiliate Marketing Manager
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af salg og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for an Global Affiliate Marketing Manager with previous experience within affiliate marketing to help us reach our ambitious growth targets.
Reporting to the Team Lead for Affiliate Marketing, the Global Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for monitoring daily performance, ensuring correct tracking & reporting and help grow the affiliate marketing channel. The role is based in our Copenhagen office, and will work across the KAYAK brands, including KAYAK, momondo and Cheapflights. You will get a lot of responsibility and will play a key role in the affiliate team.
- Grow the affiliate channel across all of our brands
- Monitor daily performance using both internal and external data
- Analyse publisher performance
- Plan and execute local and global affiliate campaigns
- Report and analyse affiliate marketing’s effect on partner performance
- Optimise traffic and profit from current publishers
- Stay updated on affiliate marketing and insure we are best in class
- Combine your analytical, marketing and tech knowledge
You are an entrepreneur, fun, ethical, high achiever and as a true KAYAKer you are bold, love numbers and want to win as one. You should also be:
- Result and detail oriented
- Passionate for digital marketing, new technologies and and best practice within the online marketing industry
- A self-starter, able to work both independently and effectively within a team
- An ambitious, positive and motivated individual with a desire to make a difference
- Possessing impeccable communication skills and enjoy working as a part of a team, and liaising with external partners
- 2+ years of hands-on experience handling affiliate marketing (from the advertiser’s side)
- A proven track record of affiliate marketing optimisation - preferably large international campaigns.
- A strong understanding of affiliate business models from the advertiser’s point of view
- The ability to conceptualise and execute a project from beginning to end
- A drive for hands-on activities
- A results-driven and proactive nature
- A high level of motivation and be a problem solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills
- English on a business level
- Knowledge on the technical set up of an affiliate program is a plus
- Knowledge on simple HTML or CSS is a plus
Please submit a cover letter along with your CV to be considered for this position.
momondo by KAYAK is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We were founded in 2006, and today we're over 250 people from over 40 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We're all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travellers.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MOMONDO A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1152; Calle: Løvstræde, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://jobs.jobvite.com/momondo/job/oMMC8fw2
Identificador de la vacante:4893821.
Ver las 574 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Global Affiliate Marketing Manager. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Search Marketing Manager. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Manager, Shopper & Omnichannel Activation. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Global Sales Director, HPP (m/f). Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Division Sales Manager Region West - HOMME. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- SaaS Product Marketing Director. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Sales Director for Gaming, North America. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Marketing Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.