PE & General Cover Supervisor Vacancy. Reino Unido
Vacantes de Directores y gerentes en Reino Unido
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
• Have you considered a career in secondary education and looking for an opportunity to develop your skillset? • Are you comfortable covering lessons in PE and other curriculum subjects? • Do you wish you were rewarded for your loyalty and paid a better rate? • How would you feel working for a company ‘Run by Teachers for Teachers’? • Would you like to work for a company who can provide you the opportunity to complete a PGCE? Do you have experience of coaching, leading, volunteering or working with children aged 11-18 and considering a career in teaching? Alternatively, are you thinking of returning to the classroom after taking a career break? The Educate Group would like to hear from graduates and experienced Cover Supervisors seeking regular employment and opportunities.
You will be part of Educates team of ‘Visiting Cover Supervisors’ who work across all Wrexham secondary schools.
For those considering a career in teaching, this is an excellent opportunity to gain real-life, practical classroom experience; enhancing your chances of securing a PGCE placement with Educate Teacher Training.
Who are the Educate Group? The Educate Group is 'Run by Teachers for Teachers' .
We’re passionate in what we do and this is reflected in the genuine, independent advice and guidance we share through a combined 50 years actual teaching, youth work and senior leadership experience .
We appreciate our teams’ on-going and ever-changing needs and requirements, which form part of our commitment to finding you a role that works for you You will join a company who appreciate the time and dedication needed to develop and nurture their staff .
You will immediately notice how we work differently and this is reflected in how you're treated and made to feel welcome.
What will I be expected to do? • Complete school registers i.e. paper/SIMS etc. • Engage students in the completing of the classwork set in their teacher’s absence • Interact with students (sense of humour can help) and have strong classroom presence • Cover classes across all key stages • Inspire and motivate pupils to engage in their own learning • Promote and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own actions • Deal with pupil behaviour using each schools own protocol or system If you are considering a career in teaching, this is an excellent opportunity to gain real-life, practical classroom experience; enhancing your chances of securing a PGCE place with Educate Teacher Training or another provider.
What qualifications and experience do I need for this role? • Undergraduate degree (preferable) • Clear and Enhanced DBS on the Update Service • Registration with the Educational Workforce Council (EWC) – (only applies in Wales) • Strong interpersonal and classroom management skills • An interest in teaching and supporting children • Referable experience relating to working with children (mandatory) • Excellent literacy and numeracy skills What will the Educate Group provide me with? • Mentoring and support from our own team of dedicated Teachers and Senior Leaders • Free Cover Supervisor training from our own experienced team of staff • 24 hours on-call helpline • Choice of day to day, short/long-term and permanent opportunities • Discounted ‘Teacher Training’ opportunities • Free social events as a way of saying ‘Thank You’ We would love you to become part of the ‘Educate Team’ where you will be afforded all the time, training, mentoring and opportunities to develop your career as a Cover Supervisor.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Educate Group and the opportunities that exist, feel free to contact one of our Teachers on 01978 281881.
País del trabajo: Reino Unido.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Determinado.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: The Educate Group.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2248131.
Ver las 711 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Store Manager - East London. Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.
- Media Account Manager. Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.
- Head of Department - Genetics, Genomics and Breeding. Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.
- Group Bookings Manager (Sales). Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.
- Shop Manager. Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.
- DEPOT MANAGER. Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.
- Recruitment Resourcer. Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.
- Branch Manager- Leicester, LE8 4EZ. Reino Unido, 19 Jun. 2019.