Front End Developer for our future robots. Dinamarca
Empleos en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
If you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and highly-innovative robot company, with an international profile, here's an interesting opportunity to create a career around robots for different sectors such as healthcare, food production, rehabilitation, agriculture, and many more.
We are proud of developing tomorrow's robotic solutions which can create value and meaning for people. We are expanding in the company and we are looking for a developer that can work with the full software stack in a robot. The Front End Developer will be supported by relevant experts in robotics, eg. cognition, navigation and perception. You will be placed in our team of skilled robotics engineers with the responsibility to develop our UV-Disinfection Robots for the healthcare sector. The UV-Disinfection Robot provides efficient and automated disinfection solutions for hospitals. Application of UV Robots in hospitals patient and operating rooms will save patients’ lives by reducing hospital acquired infections (HAI’s).
We are offering a very interesting position with good opportunities to develop yourself, and work in a team of highly skilled engineers from many different nationalities, who are all eager to create and bring the next generation of UV robots to the world. We are seeking individuals that enjoy taking on challenges and solving highly intricate problems.
The success of the position is to work with engineers and customers, finding the best solutions for Human Robot Interaction and subsequently implement the Human-Machine Interface.
The ideal candidate. You should be able to work in a team of people with various backgrounds and cultures. You and the team ensure the best possible solutions for our customers. In the team, you will be responsible for the interaction and implementation of the Human Machine Interface with special focus on the User Interface. The tasks will depending on the future projects require you to work approximately 75% Front End and 25% Back End. To do this, you have knowledge and experience in interaction design as well knowing the relevant implementation tools.
To meet the responsibilities, we expect you to have:
- Good understanding of the transformation from user studies, over product requirements to practical implementation.
- Practical experience with User Interface definition, design and implementation.
- Knowledge of relevant tools and methods, eg. Git, React, Redux, NodeJs, Websockets.
- Introductory knowledge of Python or willingness to learn Python based backend.
- Knowledge of design languages, eg. material design, semantic UI.
- A documentable experience within architecture of User Interfaces and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- An intuitive approach to user experience design supported by relevant tools and methods.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
Furthermore, the following will help you candidature:
- Knowledge of reactive programming paradigm (e.g. RxJs).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery, as well as automated test.
- Knowledge of Unix, C++, Phyton and ROS (Robot Operating System).
- In order to strive under these conditions, you are:
- A positive team player.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Able to contribute in a creative and fast paced environment.
What we offer. In Blue Ocean Robotics we develop and commercialize robots. We are a so-called Robot Venture Factory, and are a unique one of a kind. The development of our robots is based on our RoBi-X model, where Blue Ocean Robotics has the management of robot technology and the design of robots in collaboration with strong partners in the market. In October 2018 the Danish venture capital fund “Nordic Eye Venture Capital” invested more than €13 million in the international scaling of Blue Ocean Robotics. Therefore we have an extremely positive and interesting journey in front of us, which we are very excited about.
We have a solid long-term goal, we believe in ourselves, we have a strong will to achieve success, we are profitable and we have great faith in our own abilities. We get recognition and are positively confirmed in the market and from our partners. We have a solid value proposition to offer - both for our partners, our partners' customers, our employees and for our role in society at all - and for our owners.
In Blue Ocean Robotics we have an international working environment. Right now we have several different nationalities and represent almost all of the world's religions. We all want to develop the best and most successful robots for the global market. We are fast-paced, dynamic and have a flexible organization. We have monthly social events, Warrant Program for all employees, lunch arrangements, spouse network, bicycle arrangements, health insurance and ofcourse PCs and mobile phone are available.
We respect each other and our differences. We take pride in integrating international colleagues in cooperation with Odense Robotics and International Community Odense.
This position is at our headquarters in Odense / Denmark, where we would like to welcome you.
Want to know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit our website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. You can also follow us on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that we only receive applications via upload of documents on our website.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: BLUE OCEAN ROBOTICS ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Odense SØ; Código postal: 5220; Calle: Niels Bohrs Allé, Número: 185
- Sitio web: https://www.blue-ocean-robotics.com/career?hr=show-job%2F46589%26locale%3Den_US
Identificador de la vacante:5033569.
Ver las 645 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Navigation Software Developer. Dinamarca, 23 Ago. 2019.
- C# and .NET specialist wanted for our Software team at Interacoustics. Dinamarca, 23 Ago. 2019.
- Embedded Firmware Developer. Dinamarca, 23 Ago. 2019.
- Sr. QA/Automated Tester- Denmark. Dinamarca, 23 Ago. 2019.
- IT supporter/konsulent – implementering af POS systemer. Dinamarca, 23 Ago. 2019.
- Software Engineer - Denmark. Dinamarca, 23 Ago. 2019.
- Sr. Software developer. Dinamarca, 23 Ago. 2019.