Contratación en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca) de Contables
Financial Risk Advisor - Group Finance
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde.
Are you ready for a new challenge using your auditor mind-set in an international business within the Cement & Minerals industry?
As part of a newly establish team “Internal Compliance” you will play a key role in establishing and implementing standardised best practice processes, including effective financial controls. Together with the team, you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and providing assurance on the effectiveness of the internal control framework and procedures.
We offer you an exciting and challenging job that will provide you with an inside perspective on FLSmidth’s business processes and provide you with a network throughout the global organisation. You will work closely with the finance organisations in FLSmidth’s countries as well as with our Group functions. The wide range of tasks and responsibilities includes:
· Develop procedures, control frameworks and policies
· Plan, conduct and report on implementation visits in FLSmidth’s entities throughout the world. The visits focus on process implementation/optimisation and internal financial control testing
· Provide help and guidance to local Finance Managers within areas such as optimisation of financial processes, development of tools, templates
· Develop best practices within financial processes and internal financial controls
You will report to Head of Internal Compliance within Group Finance and be part of a newly established group of three experienced auditors. The job is located at FLSmidth’s headquarters in Valby and due to the global reach, it will include approximately 50 - 100 travel days per year. The job offers an immense surface of contacts as you will continuously interact with e.g. Group management as well as CFOs and finance departments in various group companies on a global scale.
You can look forward to a job in a multi-cultural and ambitious organisation with a professional, friendly and informal tone of voice.
You hold a M.Sc in Auditing or similar and have around three to five years’ experience working with a large auditing firm or a large international company. By applying your auditor mind-set you are able to understand complex financial processes, assess improvement needs and implement effective internal controls. You master both spoken and written English at a professional level.
As a person you are:
· Business-minded with an ability to perform risk assessments, analysis and take decisions
· Proactive and with the ability to grasp the big picture and focus on details whilst ensuring a high level of quality working within agreed deadlines
· Action oriented with the ability to stay focused when working under pressure and value interaction with both senior management and other stakeholders
· Excellent in both written and spoken English
· Be willing to travel when the job requires and ready to invest both time and effort in your personal and professional development
Our commitment to you
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth.
You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: Competence, Co-operation and Responsibility.
Ensuring that safety stays on top of mind is part of FLSmidth’s commitment of being a responsible employer and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 19/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: FLSMIDTH & CO. A/S.
Contacto: Karoline Bertelsen Rønje
Ver las 325 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Financial Risk Advisor - Group Finance. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
International Tax Manager – Carlsberg Breweries A/S. Dinamarca, 18 Oct. 2017.
Business Optimisation Intern – SharePoint developer. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Solution Designer – E-Commerce Logistics. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Manager, Controlling. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Business Controller in Device & Supply Chain Management Finance. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
Senior Controller – Supply Chain Performance Management, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
Financial Controller. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.