Oferta de empleo en Luxemburgo de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos
Financial Crime Compliance Officer (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio › Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas › Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas › Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Traducción de la profesión: Techniker und gleichrangige nichttechnische Berufe › Nicht akademische betriebswirtschaftliche und kaufmännische Fachkräfte und Verwaltungsfachkräfte › Nicht akademische Fachkräfte im Bereich Finanzen und mathematische Verfahren › Kreditsachbearbeiter.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Financial Crime Compliance Officer (m/f)
We are looking for a part-time Financial Crime Compliance officer to support the current team.
Your role and working environment
As a Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Officer, your purpose is to support the way of working defined for the local FCC team, consistent with the vision and strategy for the bank's Group as set by FCC centrally.
Within the FCC team, you share a collective responsibility identifying, managing and monitoring the Financial Crime risks.
You actively participate to the implementation of FCC related policies and procedures to support the business in complying with internal FCC policies and procedures and external laws and regulations.
You also advise on risk appetite setting and translation thereof in compliance related processes.
At the same time, you assume your professional duties, not only from a local bank wide perspective but also towards the internal FCC community cross the bank.
The FCC team will consist of 16 team members as part of the Compliance team.
You report hierarchically to the local Head of FCC-MLRO.
Your key responsibilities
As FCC Officer
• You have good knowledge of the bank's requirements and international standards related to CDD/CFT/AML/Sanctions and CTI (Customer Tax Integrity);
• You actively maintain your knowledge of the industry practices & trends and ever changing FCC regulations, procedures and emerging issues and threats;
• You ensure that the internal FCC standards reflect both the letter and spirit of the locally applicable laws and regulations;
• You support the first line of defense (1LoD) with the adequate identification of all FCC related risks in their domain and you are able to challenge the 1LoD;
• You are responsible for advice and oversight on the implementation and operating effectiveness of the FCC policies, procedures and controls to mitigate the identified risks in the organization;
• You are responsible for advising the 1LoD with regard to the formulation of their risk appetite statements based on the residual risks that flow from the risk identification- and oversight activities;
• You ensure collection of necessary information and evidence to enable effective monitoring of financial crime risks including issue tracking and effective collaboration with the Quality Assurance teams;
• You ensure collation and security of necessary information and evidence to enable effective assessment of any potential incidents and work in collaboration with the central investigations team as required;
• You are a subject matter expert and decision maker responsible for taking final decisions as well proposed solutions being implemented;
• You are an ambassador to raise awareness about FCC internally as well as externally;
Your key competencies
As a FCC Officer
• You are an Orange Code ambassador, with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and the drive for always being a step ahead;
• You are recognized for your integrity and moral judgment;
• You set the example with regards to the bank's values by having a behaviour fully aligned to these values;
• You are an energetic, motivated and motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
• You work independently, think and act out of the box, you take challenge naturally;
• You stay continuously up to date with relevant developments (regulatory, societal expectations, modus operandi, emerging threats, RegTech, etc);
• You have the ability to be persistent and drive change in creative ways;
• You are a team player; you trust others and can be trusted;
• You maintain contacts with internal stakeholders and relevant external parties;
• You have the ability to interact with the bank's senior management and supervisory board (where applicable), as well as working with junior FCC staff and on detailed technical topics
• You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment with FCC colleagues from other locations;
• You give and ask constructive feedback;
Your technical skills and track record:
• You have a seasoned experienced profile with 3-5 years in risk and or business area;
• You have a strong track record of advisory with regards to FCC related matters;
• You have analytical skills and sound judgement.
• You have a ‘can do' mentality and are able to embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment;
• You have a university degree or equivalent;
• You have an excellent level of English (verbal/written);
• You have a curious and an innovative mindset;
• You have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
• You are firm when needed and able to show flexibility when possible;
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Empleador: ING Luxembourg SA.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 01 de Julio de 2021, y con identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_623225.
Ver las 89 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio › Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas › Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas › Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Junior Finance / Restructuring Associate. Luxemburgo, 10 Jul. 2021.
- AML-KYC Specialist. Luxemburgo, 10 Jul. 2021.
- Senior Analyst KYC/AML (f/m). Luxemburgo, 04 Jul. 2021.
- Fund Compliance Officer. Luxemburgo, 04 Jul. 2021.
- Investment Restrictions Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 04 Jul. 2021.
- Regulatory Services – Junior/Senior fund services officer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 02 Jul. 2021.
- Regulatory & Compliance Manager (m/f) - Banking industry. Luxemburgo, 02 Jul. 2021.
- Relationship Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 01 Jul. 2021.