Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst to drive planning and analysis
Vacantes de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde med finans, regnskab og matematik : Arbejde med kredit- og långivning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you our next corporate finance talent, do you have ambitions, and would you like your work to make a high impact?
Join us and become Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst to join Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) in our Finance department where you’ll be part of various planning, analysis and reporting activities. FP&A is responsible for our company’s overall long-term financial business plan and for providing our company management with financial and strategic analyses to support decision making. Furthermore, the team is responsible for the internal valuation of the company and the yearly portfolio risk overview both communicated to Excom and the Board of Directors.
FP&A is part of our company Finance function where we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company. The team sits close to the company CFO and CEO.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for financial planning, including analysing and reporting long-term forecasts to our executive management and the Board of Directors
- perform internal valuation of business cases and (sum of the parts) valuation of Ørsted
- provide insight and understanding of the company’s top financial risks
- analyse investment decisions and capital allocation
- handle deep dive analyses on specific financial issues, e.g., price and currency sensitivities, project pipeline updates etc.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- either recently have completed your master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economy corresponding to the Danish degrees cand.merc.fir., cand.merc.aef., cand.merc.fsm., cand.oecon., cand.polit. or similar. Alternatively, you’re writing your master’s thesis and have a strong academic track record and a desire to work full time
- or have solid working experience within the field of financial analysis, financial modelling, valuation and/or investment analysis
- have a strong analytical mindset which you have challenged throughout your education. Preferably, you have used the theoretical tools you have obtained through your education in a relevant student position
- have strong personal drive, determination and initiative combined with a structured approach and a strong focus on details in solving tasks
- trust own capabilities and challenge consensus.
Moreover, you thrive on working in a constantly changing environment, as you’ll be collaborating with many stakeholders and have many contact interfaces in your daily work. It’s a prerequisite that you can write and speak English and have strong communication skills as your key deliverables will be reported directly to our Group Management and to our Board of Directors. Also, you’ll need a sound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer a challenging job in an international energy organisation where you’ll have excellent opportunities to develop your personal and professional competencies. As part of a dynamic and fast-paced team you’ll have the opportunity to spar professionally with competent colleagues and influence team performance.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
We offer substantial freedom with responsibility, a competitive salary, an informal and attractive working environment and educational opportunities.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application, CV and exam transcript to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikkel Kvist Thomsen, Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, by telephone on +45 99 55 88 34 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted Vind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gentofte; Código postal: 2820; Calle: Nesa Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/Careers/Vacancies-list/Hiring-process/Job-List/196544
Identificador de la vacante:4890354.
Ver las 142 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst to drive planning and analysis. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Payroll Supporter. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Commercial Analyst to optimise wind farm business cases. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- IS Lead Finace Consultant. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Cost Controller. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2018.
- Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst for investment analysis of offshore wind projects. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2018.
- Treasury Associate. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2018.
- Norwegian Fraud Monitoring Consultant. Dinamarca, 02 Oct. 2018.