Finance Manager m/f). Luxemburgo
Demanda de Directores de políticas y planificación en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon is seeking a highly analytical and resourceful Finance Manager to support our EU Middle Mile transportation network, ATS. We are continuously innovating on behalf of Amazon customers to deliver larger selection quicker and at lower prices. In this role, you will drive profitability and customer experience by directly influencing the development, planning, and execution of our transportation network. The role will require quickly learning operations to understand economics and key financial drivers, and gaining proficiency with Amazon data systems in order to conduct efficient analyses. You will be working closely with business partners, stakeholders, and other finance teams across transportation, fulfilment, supply chain, and technology teams to reduce cost, while improving customer experience. You are a person who enjoys operating in a dynamic, fast changing environment. You are able to process complex and, at times, ambiguous data, identifying and addressing key risks and helping operations to develop efficient customer centric solutions. In your previous role(s), you have been successfully managing multiple priorities, proactively and clearly communicating with key stakeholders, driving projects independently, and successfully delivering within the agreed timelines.
· Providing analysis against budgets and previous periods, identifying risks and opportunities, and effectively communicating results to senior leadership in order to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions; ensuring that timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained
· Driving continuous improvement and standardization of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives, collaborating with technology teams
· Supporting month-end close and financial operating planning, demonstrating finance acumen and ability to quickly adopt to different business needs
· Managing CAPEX and becoming a recognized partner for operational process owners to enable transparent and efficient capital spend and reporting to drive, manage and monitor performance
· Working on continuously improving controllership framework to evaluate and measure efficiency of our spend, developing metrics and reports to provide controllership to new programs, proactively identifying and leading cost reduction initiatives
· Preparing concise documents, tailored to various levels of stakeholders, and collaborating with operations' leaders and other teams
· Mentoring and supporting junior team members
· BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or other fields with analytical focus
· 7+ years of corporate finance or related analytical experience
· A self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
· Analytical, with a passion for learning and delivering innovative customer centric solutions
· Strong English language written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely summarize relevant data and convey results by effectively articulating complex messages
· Experience managing teams
· Previous experience with logistics, supply chain or engineering
· MBA or other advance degree
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos, etc.)
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 7 años.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_621838.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Program & Process Improvement Manager (m/f ). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.
- Sr. Business Development Manager, Amazon Last Mile (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.
- EU Category Manager - MHE (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.
- Technical Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.
- Pan-EU Senior Category Manager – Software (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.
- EU ReLo Ops Business Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.
- Business Analyst II (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.