Finance Manager, LEGO Retail, Billund or London. Dinamarca
Empleos de Directores financieros en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores financieros.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for økonomifunktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to lead the financial planning in LEGO Retail and act as the Finance Business Partner?
Join the LEGO Group and bring your analytical skills to lead and own the forecasting and financial processes.
Acting as the Finance Business Partner, you will drive the financial agenda, and your role will roughly be divided into e-commerce and FP&A. As our new Finance Manager you will:
• Lead financial planning and analysis for LEGO Retail. This includes regular and ad-hoc reporting to the Retail leadership team and identifying risks and opportunities through detailed business performance analysis.
• Provide financial leadership to strategic and tactical investment or savings initiatives. This includes building transparency of key P&L drivers to enable better decisions and identify potential opportunities or risks plus liaising with other Finance areas (e.g. corporate reporting).
• Support LEGO.com on projects and deeper analysis based of opportunities identified through their financial analysis.
• Support the broader LEGO Retail Finance organization, leading at least one major financial or organizational process for the team.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The role as Finance Manager is a dual role where you will both lead reporting and the month end & estimate processes for total LEGO Retail and also support business partnering for LEGO.com.
You will lead work to penetrate the P&L lines to identify and act on value drivers as well as providing analysis and preparing presentations for the LEGO Retail LT.
Do you have what it takes?
• A degree is not a prerequisite, but the candidate must demonstrate the financial acumen/management accounting proficiency required for the role.
• At least 3 years of experience working in finance, including experience within commercial finance and business partnering involving both analysis and controlling.
• Able to enhance and lead efficient finance processes.
• Analytical with a strong end to end business understanding, proactively looking for opportunities to add value to the business.
• Self-starter and comfortable operating independently and within a global network.
• Strong communication, collaboration, networking and stakeholder management skills both inside and outside of finance.
• Proficient in Excel; SAP and Power BI experience would be ideal but are not essential.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished finance professional who wants to build their commercial skills through the influencing of senior LEGO commercial leaders; turning financial insights into growth driving opportunities. You are directly contributing to the LEGO group’s long term ambition to reach more children.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/careers/job/58506025
Identificador de la vacante:5227929.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Finance Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Finance Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2020.
- Analytics and Insights Manager in the LEGO® Branded Stores Center of Excellence. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2020.
- Økonomichef. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2020.
- Teamleder til Økonomisektion. Dinamarca, 07 Oct. 2020.
- Commercial Product Manager for Pricing and Cost Competitiveness. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Finance Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.