Vacante en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Experienced It Product Manager In The Core Banking Programme, Copenhagen
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for an experienced IT Product manager for the exciting role in the Core Banking Programme. This is an opportunity for you to join one of the largest and highest prioritized programmes in Nordea, where you will be part of a journey for shaping Nordea’s future solutions for customers.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Technology & Infrastructure team that is supporting the CBP program by providing necessary tools and people to enable continuous delivery.
T&I also supports business by building operational support capability for the core banking platform.
The main purpose of this role is to provide IT leadership, technical guidance and work prioritization across multiple scrum teams in an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers IT scope for the Core Banking Program.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as superior advisor and mentor for the team managing delivery to setup and support various kinds of platforms, environments and software
- A strong people leader, with the ability to guide and mentor multiple technical engineering teams working in a large banking technology program
- Professionally drive, lead and coordinate infrastructure, platform and tool activities and deliverables throughout the supported complex projects and programmes to ensure high quality solutions together with management and teams
- Manage the ART scope and guide overall priority in collaboration with the Product Owners (PO) within the ART
- Manage the Feature definitions for the ART, along with the assigned IT Solution Architect, or IT Domain Architect
- Represent the overall delivery and priority within both the ART & Solution Train level, as required. The work and tasks will be IT engineering work, to enable and support foundational services for a large banking technology program
- Set overall delivery goals and facilitate this work distribution across teams within the ART. This includes being able to help facilitate discussions relating to dependencies, work distribution and team capacity.
- Play a leading technical IT engineering role for colleagues in Nordea as well as external partners securing a shared understanding and commitment to needed changes and strategic priorities.
The role can be based in Stockholm, Helsinki or Copenhagen.
The Programme members are located in the Nordics, Poland and India. Welcome to a truly global team!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
We are looking for a colleague who has both deep technical understanding and significant experience in managing large teams and coordinating between different parties.
You are experienced in IT Infrastructure and application management, incl. test environments, software engineering & development etc.
You are good at stakeholder management, which is important as you will collaborate closely with stakeholders from across the Nordea organisation and other CBP teams spread across different locations in the Nordics, Poland and India.
You are an excellent communicator with good problem solving skills which helps you motivate and lead others towards achieving the outlined goals.
We believe that you are strong in decision making and driving and leading infrastructure, platform and tool activities and deliverables.
In addition, you are:
- Familiar with DevOps practices and able to apply thought leadership within the team to anchor, promote and expand DevOps team capabilities
- Have a strong IT engineering background, preferably having worked as an IT engineer
- Qualified SAFe practitioner, with some experience in managing engineering work backlogs
- Capable of handling complex planning and organising within IT technical scope
- Good with negotiating and responding to change
- Earlier experience of the banking industry is a bonus
- Fluent English skills
For more information about the position, please contact Christoffel De Klerk - Christoffel.de.klerknordea.com or John William Martinnordea.com" rel="nofollow">john.william.martinnordea.com
Please sent your application no later than: 24th of May 2019 Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NORDEA FINANS DANMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Taastrup; Código postal: 2630; Calle: Helgeshøj Alle, Número: 33
- Sitio web: https://www.nordea.com/da/karriere/ledige-job/jobdetails.html?jobid=213930-Experienced-IT-Product-Manager-in-the-Core-Banking-Programme--Copenhagen&blq=area=19488
Identificador de la vacante:4990772.
Ver las 305 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Digital Product Owner - Track-and-Trace BOM. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - IoT Platform. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Predictive Analytics. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Global Service Product Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Product Manager, Go-to-Market Strategy. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Remote Monitoring and Control. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Production Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Project Manager Procurement. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.