Experienced Auditor - German speaking (m/f). Luxemburgo
Vacante en Luxemburgo de Contables
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas › Especialistas en finanzas › Contables.
Traducción de la profesión: Akademische Berufe › Betriebswirte und vergleichbare akademische Berufe › Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte im Bereich Finanzen › Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater und verwandte Berufe.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Description de tâches:
BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 95.000 people.At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our External Audit team, we are currently looking for an:Experienced Auditor – German Speaking (m/f)
You will be joining the External audit team composed of more than 120 dedicated and multicultural teammates. Your client portfolio is composed of national and international clients and will depend on your experience (Commercial and Industrial companies, Banks/PSF, Investment funds, Private Equity, Real Estate…).
• Provide audit services to a diversified portfolio of national and international clients, either under the responsibility of a manager or in direct collaboration with a partner (mainly carry out legal audits, but also contractual audits);• Actively participate in the organization and supervision of audit assignments:• Management of the team's planning;• Implementation of mandates in accordance with deadlines and quality requirements (governed by both internal and external standards);• Contribute to guarantee the profitability of the missions in respect of the budget;• Regularly be in contact with your customers, with whom you build lasting and trusting relationships:• Your ability to anticipate and respond to their needs will make you one of their privileged interlocutor;• Your proactivity and professionalism will contribute to develop BDO's portfolio of mandates.
Must Have Requirements
If…• You have a Master's degree in Economics, Management or Business School, preferably with an option audit or control;• You have at least 2 years of experience in External Audit in Luxembourg;• You are preparing for a professional qualification (IRE, ACCA...);• You speak German and English fluently. French/Luxembourgish would be an asset;• You have excellent communication skills, you are flexible and you know how to manage the unexpected;• You have a real talent to train, to motivate and to develop employees, because you evaluate your own success against that of your team;… then this offer is probably made for you!
Please specify your preferred sector(s) in your application.
• Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;• Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;• Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);• Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg onLinkedIn!
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Experiencia: 2 años.
Empleador: BDO Audit.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 24 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_660131.
Ver las 127 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas › Especialistas en finanzas › Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Audit Manager – Specialized in Real Estate (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.
- Junior Auditors - German speaking (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.
- Experienced Auditor - German speaking (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.
- Senior Internal Auditor - German speaking (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.
- Experienced Auditor - Specialized in CIPS (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.
- Experienced Auditor in Banking and PFS (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.
- Junior Auditors - to start in October 2022 (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 May. 2022.