Engineering Manager to lead substation design projects
Contratación en Dinamarca de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have the ambition to take the next step up the career ladder within Semco?
"In this position as our engineering manager, you get to lead the design of international substation projects. You will play an important part of the construction of the world's largest offshore wind farms."
- VP Frank Holm.
Welcome to Large Projects
You will join our project department with highly skilled colleagues. Here, you will lead a highly skilled engineering team, working closely together in our Esbjerg and Ballerup offices. You will refer to our project director concerning project matters and otherwise directly to the VP.
You will work from either our office in Esbjerg or in Ballerup and you are able to travel easily between the two offices as meetings or other tasks require.
Lead the design process of our substations
As our engineering manager, you assume full technical responsibility of substation engineering projects as well as securing alignment between engineering disciplines. You will establish a clear project scope from the outset and ensure that project members carry out the assignments according to contract, schedules, specifications and legislation.
To do so, it is up to you to create a productive work environment for your engineering team as well as regularly communicating the project status, milestones and key performance indicators etc. Furthermore, your role as our engineering manager entails:
- Preparation of estimates, offers and calculations during the budget and quotation phase
- Organising resources, planning, coordinating and following up on the project
- Assisting the project manager in customer meetings on a regular basis
- Assisting Procurement during sub-supplier negotiations
- Ensuring delivery of all engineering documents and final documentation
- Identifying all changes in SOW and informing PM of changes in terms of time and economy
You have a strong technical background and solid management skills
You are both a strong leader and a skilled engineer. As a manager, you like to lead by example, focusing on facts and objectives. You already have a great understanding of the wind industry and a huge drive to learn every aspect of the mechanisms related to stakeholder interests, economy and functionalities.
- Preferably you have a background in electrical or mechanical engineering
- You have relevant management experience and experience with design processes
- You have excellent networking, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- You are outgoing and open and feel comfortable working across cultures
- You speak and write English fluently
"An essential part of succeeding in this position depends on your ability and desire to collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders throughout the projects and finding the right solutions along with your team. We provide you the courses that help you learn and develop the skills you need to take on this position."
- Frank Holm.
If you have any questions for this position, please contact Vice President Frank Holm at +45 7916 6771.
Please submit your application through the link below. We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, se please do not hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Semco Maritime is a project engineering company dedicated to providing the global energy sector with projects, solutions and competences.
We specialise in delivering turnkey solutions for the offshore wind, oil and gas and power generation industries.
We are headquartered in Denmark, but you will also find us in Norway, Germany, the UK, Singapore, China, Australia, Central America and the USA.
Everyone in the global Semco Maritime team is dedicated to supplying quality solutions to the energy sector to meet the increasing demand for energy.
Also see http://www.semcomaritime.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SEMCO MARITIME A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Esbjerg; Código postal: 6700; Calle: Esbjerg Brygge, Número: 30
- Sitio web: https://semcomaritime.emply.net/recruitment/vacancyAd.aspx?publishingId=39641fe7-a6a5-43f0-959f-bc28a0b0f3e6
Identificador de la vacante:4892669.
Ver las 283 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manufacturing Associates. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Engineering Manager to lead substation design projects. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Packaging Scientist/Material Scientist. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer for front-end novelty element development. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Mechanical Project Engineer - Logistics and Airport Systems. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Projektingeniør. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Mechanical Engineer - R&D Front Office, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.