Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca de Analistas de sistemas
Engineer - Sap Management Reporting
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other with vision to become global integrator of container logistics. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do.
As Management Reporting Engineer, you will be part of technology team responsible for partnering, engaging and developing solutions for management reporting needs for different business functions. This position provides an opportunity to develop solutions that enable ‘data to insight’ across number of business segments and products in Maersk group resulting in better data driven decision making. Maersk is leader in Ocean container business with 20% market share of global container trade and with vision of integrated container business player providing E2E services for our customers, Maersk provides an opportunity to make use of tremendous volume of data through innovative solutions that not only provide trends but also can also help predict future scenarios.
In this role, you will be part of the Maersk Technology team working with lines of business such as Ocean, logistics, services & terminals. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world. In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization.
Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits.
• Establish partnership with business teams responsible for management reporting, understand business needs and design and develop solutions that meet those needs
• Generate vision and prepare roadmap based on latest technology trends and enterprise technology strategy
• Actively collaborate with other product owners and engineering teams to understand the impact on management reporting and ensure management reporting needs are delivered
• Manage the Product backlog as per product owner prioritization based on business needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies in collaboration with users and customers
• Work closely with development teams in Agile way of working; contribute to the planning, execution and review of each sprint and work with the team to refine and improve the development process.
• Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Inspect and evaluate product progress at each iteration, determine whether final product is acceptable. Performance of product in general, includes example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
• Perform initial setup, prototype, configuration, and perform testing accordingly to support the design sessions and to fulfill business requirements
• Recommend best solution to meet business needs considering the overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance and stability
We are looking for
• Experience working as SAP analytics engineer for many years
• Good understanding of SAP analytics product suite and roadmap
• Experience with implementation of S4HANA for large corporations
• Several years of hands-on experience in SAP Analytics technologies (SAP BW, HANA, BODS, BOBJ, SAP Analytics for Cloud)
• Strong techno-functional knowledge of SAP BPC Planning or SAP analytics cloud
• Exposure to SAP finance modules is a requirement
• Good understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounting to Report processes
• Understanding of SAP S4HANA embedded analytics capabilities
• Minimum of one full cycle implementation of SAP Analytics on Cloud products
• Hands-on SAP HANA modeling and Analytics (including advanced analytics) experience to deliver new solutions/ improve existing solutions
• Exposure to SAP data hub is a plus
• Exposure to Azure data lake is a plus
• Understanding and exposure to big data, Hadoop ecosystem, Teradata will be an advantage
• In addition to a strong business and analytics background, the position requires strong problem-solving, analytical abilities and consulting skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business and in a global and regional team environment
• Experience in AI and robotics will be an advantage
• Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
• Good problem solving & communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or finance related discipline
• Collaborative mindset across business functions
• Agile mindset & open to change & ability to work in ambiguous environment
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: MAERSK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1263; Calle: Esplanaden, Número: 50
- Sitio web: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-251555
Identificador de la vacante:5249729.
Ver las 1,418 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- .NET Lead Architect med potentiale til at blive CTO hos effectmanager. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2021.
- Technical Support Specialist with fluency in German (m/f/d) (Anwendungsberater/in). Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2021.
- Lead Software Engineer – develop power converters for wind turbines. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 03 Feb. 2021.
- Product Specialist with strong clinical and technical insight. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- IT Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- BIM applikationskonsulent/manager. Dinamarca, 31 Dic. 2020.
- Technical Architect eller Senior Tech Lead søges.. Dinamarca, 29 Dic. 2020.