EU Employee Relations Program Manager (M/F). Luxemburgo
Demanda en Luxemburgo de Directores de políticas y planificación
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon's Europe Operations Employee Relations (ER) team is responsible for creating and executing strategies and programs to reduce business risk and improve associate experience. To embed ER dimension into strategic EU projects across business lines, we are now looking for a EU ER Program Manager: In this role, you will build mechanisms to identify and monitor multi-countries project from various Business Lines. You will design standard processes and toolkit for PMO and leaders to drive their projects, notably from an ER & pan EU standpoint. You will be the point of reference about ER obligation across EU countries, working in close connection with in-country teams. You will design and be in charge of reporting tools for senior leadership teams at EU level.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience dealing with Project Management at Amazon. Employment Legal / HR/ ER skills background will be appreciated. This is a full-time position that may require travel, up to 30% of the time over the course of the year to various Ops locations. The role reports to the EU Industrial Relation Principal EU.
· Build the pan-EU project management framework, and gain buy-in for that vision from EU leadership teams;
· Develop the EU PMO toolkit (playbooks, tools and templates) and drive EU adoption across Business Lines;
· Coordinate project-related information for cross-countries projects, partnering with the local teams involved (Head of country, PR, PP, Internal Communication, Employment Legal PoC,…);
· Elevate culture of ER and continuous improvement through best practice sharing, vocal, advocacy and visible hand-on leadership;
· Develop and provide right metrics to measure project ER success, providing meaningful feedback to project manager, process, business and technology owners;
· 6+ year of project management experience involving cross-functional projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
· Proven experience and knowledge in Project Management at Amazon, preferably related to ER/HR initiative at pan –EU / multi-countries level;
· Highly organized, being able to prioritize and to manage multiple priorities simultaneous, comfortable with high volume workload and confident when dealing with ambiguity;
· Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in international and/or matrix environments;
· Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels in the organization
· Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· Fluent in English
· MBA or other Master's Degree
· PMP, Prince2 or CPP certification
· Six Sigma Black Belt
· Exceptional analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills
· Able to navigate through ambiguity, and possess a preparedness to get involved and do what is necessary to get things done
· Demonstrated ability to achieve program success through influence and partnership
· Strong data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthesize data in order to make data-backed business decisions
· Experience in ER/HR or Employment law would be advantageous
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 6 años.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_620921.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manager, Middle Mile Design & Integration (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 May. 2021.
- Manager, Program Management (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 May. 2021.
- Principal Sustainability Program Manager (M/F). Luxemburgo, 14 May. 2021.
- Project Engineer - Launch Planning & Execution - Robotics (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 May. 2021.
- Senior Program Manager - Executive Leadership Development (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2021.
- Senior Partner Success Operations Manager EMEA - 6 months Fix Term Contract (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2021.
- Senior Program Manager, Strategy & Operations, EU Marketplace (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 May. 2021.
- Program & Process Improvement Manager (m/f ). Luxemburgo, 07 May. 2021.