EMEA Product Safety Investigation Program Manager (m/f)
Ofertas de trabajo en Luxemburgo de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte in der Produktion und bei speziellen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in der Produktion bei der Herstellung von Waren, im Bergbau und im Bau sowie in der Logistik : Führungskräfte in der Produktion bei der Herstellung von Waren
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a Program Manager with a background in Product Safety to join the EMEA Product Safety and Compliance program team based in Luxembourg. . Your leverage your technical expertise to ensure our customers, associates and partners remain safe, while you support building innovative processes and technology to keep us compliant at the same time. You will be working with multiple stakeholders across Technology, Legal, operations and Commercial teams to help define scalable program to ensure our customers are safe in EMEA.
The Program Manager will be responsible for creating, refining, and driving a EMEA roadmap on product safety, while working with cross-functional teams on a global level. They will lead the expansion of product safety and recalls programs to new market places. The individual in this role will take the requirements and deliver the right solutions working across operations, technical, and business teams. They will accelerate progress by building predictable schedules, driving timely decisions, clearing roadblocks, collaborate with others to include appropriate automation tools and escalating when appropriate.
1. You are the Program Manager that leads the EMEA Product Safety and recalls programs expansion and will be the go-to person for business teams, customer services, seller support and regional teams
2. You distill clear safety and compliance requirements from large and diverse sets of regulations and data points.
3. You define the operational work plan and work on clear and regular reporting on product safety.
4. You drive alignment across business, WW compliance leadership, EMEA product compliance, Product management and legal teams.
5. You own providing guidance on product safety and regular updates of program status to internal and external (Business, legal etc.) teams.
6. You manage escalations from customers, media and senior leadership that requires implementation/improvement of product safety program.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Technical product background ideally in a regulated industry, e.g. Electronics, toys, etc.
· Track record of large and medium project deliverables where improvement is measurable
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture
· Comfortable working with and presenting complex concepts to cross-functional audiences and leadership teams
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
· Exceptional organizational skills, ability to work independently and autonomously and demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Ability to travel internationally
· Strong verbal and written communication, presentation skills
· Fluent in English, both oral and verbal
· In-depth knowledge and practical skills in applying Lean Six Sigma (LSS) philosophy and methodology
· Project Management certification (PMP/PRINCE2/IPMA)
· Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders successfully without formal authority and lead cross-functional teams across geographies and business units
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
· Knowledge of Swedish, Polish would be a strong asset
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_596457.
Ver las 309 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner (m/f). Luxemburgo, 09 May. 2020.
- Program Manager, Planning (m/f). Luxemburgo, 06 May. 2020.
- Construction & Start-up Safety Program Manager (Europe) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 06 May. 2020.
- Senior Program Manager EMEA S&LP CF (m/f). Luxemburgo, 02 May. 2020.
- Sr. Manager, Program Management (m/f). Luxemburgo, 02 May. 2020.
- Process Engineer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 29 Abr. 2020.
- Standardization Manager - Engineering, EU (m/f). Luxemburgo, 26 Abr. 2020.