EMEA Communications Manager with a Passion for Tech and Global Well-Being
Oferta de trabajo en Dinamarca de Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af reklame og PR
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to make the world a little bit safer? Are you excited about the possibilities of video technology? Do you want to work for a company that invests in professional development as well as personal well-being?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
DRIVING THE CHANGE
Milestone Systems is the leading supplier of video management solutions (VMS). We’ve designed and developed VMS software since 1998, when we were founded in a basement in Copenhagen. Today, we’re around 800 people across 25 countries, with a partner count exceeding the 8,000 mark. We’ve become a global heavyweight because we have the best products and the best people.
Milestone VMS is used to keep cities and people safe. It’s used to monitor endangered species. And it’s used to protect the environment. This is how we make a difference, and the story we need your help to bring to life in EMEA.
HELP US MAKE THE WORLD SEE
Because we constantly push the envelope of what we do, not two days are the same at Milestone. We’re an ambitious group of engineers, developers, designers, testers, marketeers, and sales people. We care deeply about our work and each other. And we’re out to change the world. After all, our purpose is to “make the world see”.
YOUR MISSION - SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT
So, how do we need your help? As a member of the Global Communications team, you’ll be responsible for the EMEA region. Based in our headquarter just outside Copenhagen, you’ll be the primary media touchpoint for our stakeholders in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. You’ll work across the entire communications value chain, from developing media strategies and value propositions to penning articles and managing media contacts.
- Developing the EMEA media strategy and editorial plan
- Providing input to our global editorial and social media news plan
- Establishing and maintaining a roster of media contacts and KOLs
- Preparing and pitching stories
- Contributing to Milestone thought leadership
- Advising the EMEA VP on media issues
- Training the EMEA VP prior to interviews and press announcements
- Executing on our employer branding strategy
- Reviewing media data together with the rest of the Global Communications team
PLEASED TO MEET YOU
We’ll be spending a lot of time together, so it's vital that you share our vision and embrace our culture. If we were to profile you, we’d say that you have:
- 10+ years of experience working for international companies
- Experience in the high-tech industry
- A background in communications or journalism
- Excellent business and creative writing skills
- Native English language proficiency (written and spoken)
- Above average digital and social media skills
You’re a fast thinker with an abundance of ideas. You love to create, and you know how to roll with the punches. You’re a one-person communications army and a reliable team player.
Global Communications is responsible for corporate PR, product PR, public affairs, executive communications, internal communications, B2B communications with our business partners, and social media.
You’ll work across our entire marketing group, interfacing and aligning projects with a wide range of functions and stakeholders. You’ll report to the head of Global Communications.
Global Communications has regional offices in Portland and Singapore. With a time difference of 16 hours from East to West, some days might require you to rise before the sun and others that you burn the midnight oil in order to entertain media requests or participate in Skype meetings. You can expect around 40 travel days a year. Please note that we expect you to have a valid Danish work permit in order to apply for this position.
If you can tick the boxes above, don’t hesitate to hit the “Apply now” button. We can’t wait to get to know you.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MILESTONE SYSTEMS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brøndby; Código postal: 2605; Calle: Banemarksvej, Número: 50
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1191&ProjectId=145329&DepartmentId=18956&MediaId=5
Identificador de la vacante:4996575.
Ver las 70 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manager Production Technology, Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Business Process Manager for Corporate functions. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Director, Strategic Communications Nordborg (Denmark) or Hamburg (Germany). Dinamarca, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Manager Global Public Affairs. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Alliance Director in R&D. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Communication Manager, CSR - (Maternity Cover - 18 months). Dinamarca, 06 Jul. 2019.
- Faglig leder til DTU Bygs Kommunikation. Dinamarca, 12 Jun. 2019.