Empleos de Ingenieros químicos en Dinamarca
Driven Engineer For Project Coordination At Device & Delivery Solutions 12 Months Maternity Cover
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you ambitious and motivated by bringing products to patients? Do you find it interesting to work with mid to late phases of our device development pipeline, and do you thrive in facilitating and coordinating projects? And do you deliver high quality documentation in line with pharmaceutical medical device requirements? Then you may be the one we are looking for.
About the department
As part of the Novo Nordisk Device & Delivery Solutions family, we make a real difference for patients with chronic diseases across the world by designing and developing the best and widely used drug delivery devices. In the team, we work on mid to late phases of the medical device development pipeline. Our task is to ensure robust design of the existing development candidates so that they can be produced on a large scale for millions of patients. Moreover, we are responsible for generating high quality documentation to demonstrate compliance with health authorities’ regulations around the world.
We are a team of project managers and project coordinators all with backgrounds in both hardware, chemical and biomedical engineering. We each work with specific device project teams consisting of different functions from within Device and Delivery Solutions such as Systems Engineers, Risk Managers and Mechanical Engineering, furthermore the device project also has stakeholders from Quality Assurance, Production, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing.
As our new Project Coordinator, you will work with one or more project teams, from mid to late phases of our device development pipeline.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Your primary task is to drive system design by combining user insights, new innovations and regulatory requirements to advance the care of people living with chronical diseases all taking a point of departure in variations of already developed devices.
- In collaboration with your colleagues and stakeholders, you will create, maintain, update and communicate project plans that ensures timely execution of project’s milestones.
- At all stages, you and your project team will document your work to ensure compliance in line with pharmaceutical and medical device requirements, and you will work according to ISO standards and in a design control environment.
In addition, we expect you to focus on improving processes and optimizing documentation in various projects to ensure alignment and reusing of design and development practices to essentially expand the medical device product line.
As a person, you are comfortable with taking initiative and have a strong personal drive and find energy in facilitating workshops and engaging with stakeholders. You bring a good sense of humour to your work even when pressure is on, and you thrive in a changing and dynamic environment. You like to demonstrate attention to detail and you are structured in your problem-solving approach.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Hold an academic degree within Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, biomedical or similar),
- Have a few years of work experience, where you have achieved great results preferably within a highly regulated industry.
- Work experience within medical device development and project management is considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in both oral and written English
For further information, please contact Martin Leivsgarð Frederiksen +45 3075 2996.
9th of December 2020.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Novo Nordisk A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hillerød; Código postal: 3400; Calle: Brennum Park, Número: 25A
- Sitio web: https://www.novonordisk.com/content/nncorp/global/en/careers/find-a-job/job-ad.103702.en_GB.html
Identificador de la vacante:5248530.
Ver las 113 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Erfaren kemiingeniør til Pilot Plant. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.
- Sustainable Materials Specialist. Dinamarca, 23 Dic. 2020.
- Tech Transfer Lead / Technical Product Lead. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Ambitious and collaborative project supporter for cross-functional raw material-solvent team. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Biophysical Research Scientist for Manufacturing Development. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Lead Process Engineer (Copenhagen or Esbjerg). Dinamarca, 17 Dic. 2020.
- Scientist for Upstream Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2020.
- Project Coordinator. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2020.