Ofertas de empleo en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Ingenieros químicos
Downstream Scientist – 12 Month Temporary
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Join AGC Biologics if you like to work in a dynamic and international company in our multiproduct facility in Copenhagen. Would it energize you to work with manufacturing batches with modern downstream technologies? Delivering to our customers accountable in cGMP and right on time? Cocreating as a team where amazing results are common goals? Then see if this vacant position for a new scientist in our department may be an interesting opening for you!
Become a part of AGC Biologics manufacturing organization counting high quality and reliable mammalian and microbial API manufacturing lines. Being responsible of the manufacturing process, we are the important link for gaining high quality into the product during manufacturing and in that way guarantee our customers.
The department is responsible for the downstream processing of recombinant APIs in three lines from mammalian cell cultivation. The team consists of 16 scientists empowered by diversity, multiculturalism and a high passion and dedication. We work in sub teams with a common responsibility for several projects for different customers in the pipeline.
Your interest in microbial issues related to production motivates and enables you to take an overall approach, e.g. by setting the direction of microbial control strategies and implement it in procedures, troubleshoot and follow-up in case of microbial excursion during processing.
Besides your scientific role, you will be a “mini” project manager in the way of ensuring that everything are linked together as a complete package for manufacturing and delivering the product and associated documentation to the customer. Together with internal stakeholders, e.g. process development, process transfer, supply chain, QC, QA and the customer you will plan, execute and follow-up on tasks within the package. At the stage on manufacturing, you are on the line to support and ensure accurate practice and batch documentation.
In the role of scientist, you must have thorough understanding of the principles of protein purification.
Chromatography, virus removal steps and final formulation of the product with dia-filtration are examples of unit operations in the process. We are using state of the art single use equipment and modern technologies. To maintain, a sustainable business initiatives for optimization and continuous improvement is an intrinsic value in our daily working, small and big, equipment or documentation wise.
Experience and competencies
- Hold an engineering degree, maybe you have a M.Sc. in chemistry or microbiology. Most importantly, we appreciate that you have a few years experience from protein purification processes in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Microbial experience from GMP manufacturing.
- Solid understanding of US/EU GMP legislation to distinguish interpretations from basic principles.
- Have a keen eye for details. Systematic and accurate in approach.
- Creative thinking and innovative approach to improve and leading for modern technologies in the future.
- Strive in a dynamic environment and is a genuine team player leading for engaging and empowering each other for amazing results as common goals.
- Conscious attention in stakeholder management – always consider who must know what.
- Driving for continuous improvement and LEAN methods and innovation.
- Fluent in English and clear in communication (written and oral).
AGC Biologics is an international and modern organization with production sites in Europe, Japan and US. AGC Biologics is the largest contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) in the world and currently AGC Biologics, employee’s more than 950 people worldwide where app. 460 are situated in Denmark close to Copenhagen. AGC Biologics delivers biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing of Drug Bulk Intermediates/Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for both clinical studies as well as for the global market.
At AGC Biologics, you will get a unique opportunity working with a variety of different state of the art technologies among +40 different nationalities. This opens many doors for personal development and for you to make a real difference towards both patients, customers and own development. AGC offers an informal and humorous working environment, characterized by the fact that we think it is fun to go to work. We respect each other and our differences. AGC employees are flexible and take pride in working together to achieve goals - as one team.
We will process the candidates as they arrive. Therefore, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. When the right candidates are found, the add will close. We are therefore looking forward to receive your application today!
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: AGC Biologics A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Søborg; Código postal: 2860; Calle: Vandtårnsvej, Número: 83B
- Sitio web: https://www.epos.dk/Rek/AGCBio/Joblist/Job.aspx?jobOfferInstanceId=1508&joblistId=1&lang=en
Identificador de la vacante:5198840.
Ver las 70 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Medical Device Design Verification specialist. Dinamarca, 15 Sep. 2020.
- Process Development Scientist for Cell Culture Development. Dinamarca, 15 Sep. 2020.
- Experienced Downstream Scientist/Microbiologist. Dinamarca, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Experienced GMP Downstream Scientist. Dinamarca, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Senior Regulatory Labelling Specialist. Dinamarca, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Lead Engineer Power-to-X. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2020.
- The world's largest insulin factory is seeking an experienced LEAN partner for a position. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2020.