Ofertas en Luxemburgo de Secretarios (general)
Doctoral Programme Administrator (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo › Oficinistas › Secretarios (general) › Secretarios (general).
Traducción de la profesión: Bürokräfte und verwandte Berufe › Allgemeine Büro- und Sekretariatskräfte › Sekretariatskräfte (allgemein) › Sekretariatskräfte (allgemein).
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Doctoral Programme Administrator
(Valid from 06/05/2022 to 31/05/2022)
Language: English (UK)
Organisation data: Faculty Administration
Job Number: UOL04963
Contract Type: Permanent
Schedule Type: Full Time
Work Hours 40.0 Hours per Week
Expected Start Date: 01/06/2022
Job (internal): Study programme administrator
Functions: Education support
The University | About us...
The University of Luxembourg is an international research university with a distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University's faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.
The Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) contributes multidisciplinary expertise in the fields of Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Life Sciences and Medicine. Through its dual mission of teaching and research, the FSTM seeks to generate and disseminate knowledge and train new generations of responsible citizens, in order to better understand, explain and advance society and environment we live in.
Under the guidance of the Head of Doctoral School in Science and Engineering (DSSE) and the Doctoral School Facilitator, the Doctoral Programme Administrator ensures the day-to-day coordination of doctoral programmes of the DSSE. He/she contributes to an effective and efficient high-quality and user-friendly organisation of the doctoral programme.
For questions, please contact Aline Vander Borght ( aline.vanderborghtuni.lu ), Doctoral School Facilitator of the DSSE.
• Management of doctoral programmes and administrative support with regards to:
o coordination of procedures with relevant central offices
o organisation of training modules, workshops and conferences
o contact person for external and internal information requests
o communication of doctoral programme matters
o programme budge
• General administrative support for the DSSE, the Programme Coordinator(s) and the doctoral candidate
• Support for the general administrative development of the DSSE
What we expect from you…
• Professional training and/or education in office management or studies in business administration, or related fields or several years of experience in administrative work, preferably in a research or academic environment
• Team player, diplomatic and able to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
• Proficiency with modern office software, spreadsheets and content management systems
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Good sense of prioritising tasks and good self-management skills
• Open-minded, proactive, able to multi-task and able to work autonomously
• Fluency in English, knowledge of Luxembourgish, French and/or German would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Flexible, creative and service oriented
• Contract Type: Permanent
• Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Location: Belval
• Internal Title: Study programme administrator
• Job Reference: UOL04963
How to apply...
Applications should include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Cover letter
Early application is highly encouraged, as the applications will be processed upon reception. Please apply ONLINE formally through the HR system. Applications by email will not be considered.
The University of Luxembourg embraces inclusion and diversity as key values. We are fully committed to removing any discriminatory barrier related to gender, and not only, in recruitment and career progression of our staff.
In return you will get…
• Multilingual and international character. Modern institution with a personal atmosphere. Staff coming from 90 countries. Member of the “University of the Greater Region” (UniGR).
• A modern and dynamic university. High-quality equipment. Close ties to the business world and to the Luxembourg labour market. A unique urban site with excellent infrastructure.
• A partner for society and industry. Cooperation with European institutions, innovative companies, the Financial Centre and with numerous non-academic partners such as ministries, local governments, associations, NGOs …
• Find out more about the University
• Addresses, maps & routes to the various sites of the University
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Educación terciaria de ciclo corto.
Experiencia: 2 años.
Empleador: Université du Luxembourg.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 15 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_659134.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Administrative Assistant (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 May. 2022.
- Agent administratif (à temps plein) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2022.
- Team Assistant (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2022.
- Lawyer Assistant - Evening Shift (m/f). Luxemburgo, 13 May. 2022.
- Secrétaire mobile (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 May. 2022.
- (Associate) Corporate Secretariat Officer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 May. 2022.
- Senior Officer - Corporate Services - German Speaker. Luxemburgo, 03 May. 2022.