Director – pharmaceutical small molecule API R&D
Empleo en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Directores generales y gerentes generales
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores ejecutivos, personal directivo de la administración pública y miembros del poder ejecutivo y de los cuerpos legislativos : Directores generales y gerentes generales : Directores generales y gerentes generales.
Ledelsesarbejde : Øverste ledelse i lovgivende myndigheder, virksomheder og organisationer : Øverste virksomhedsledelse : Øverste virksomhedsledelse
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Can you build and lead a new organisation with highly skilled scientists and technicians?
Do you have a strong background in chemistry and drug development backed by several years of leadership experience? Are you looking for a job where you can utilise everything you know and make an impact clearly above average? If so, this job is right here.
At LEO Pharma we have set the ambitious goal to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner. To make this come true, we have embarked on a historic transformation process, and your team is a vital component in fulfilling our vision of bringing innovative treatments to patients and as a key link between R&D and product supply.
Ensure high quality deliverables from research stage to commercial manufacturing transfer
You will help us shape the future and help patients worldwide by bringing drugs fast and efficient to PoC and markets from an R&D pipeline based on first or best in class molecules. In order to ensure critical mass, flexibility for a dynamic pipeline and strengthen the interfaces between early and late API development and across other CMC disciplines we have recently merged our early and late stage small molecule API teams. Your job is to make this team – counting 23 Scientists and Technicians including two Team Managers – a success by developing the strategy and building the right organisation, processes, facilities, collaboration and stakeholder relations to ensure high scientific levels and deliverables.
- Ensure planning and delivery to all chemical API milestones from synthesis route scouting, process optimization, production of active substances batches for pre-clinical studies and clinical p1-p3 studies, and finally transfer to commercial manufacturing
- Ensure internal scientific and technical knowledge is built throughout all R&D stages
- Develop and implement a new strategy aligned with overall company, R&D and CMC D&D strategies
- Facilitate/ensure optimisations of existing and establishment of new processes, facilities and external partnerships
- Ensure on-going development and motivation for all employees – you have two in direct report
- Ensure compliance across quality, guidelines and regulations • Be responsible for the team’s budget in close collaboration with CMC D&D Project Leads
You will be based at the LEO Pharma HQ in Ballerup, Copenhagen and report to the Vice President for CMC Design & Development, R&D and naturally be part of the areas’ leadership team. Travel activities are expected to be limited to approx. 10-15 days per year, primarily to external partners/CDMOs.
Chemist with strategic mindset and change management experience
We are looking for a visionary leadership profile with business acumen and a strategic mindset. As you shall build a new organisation you must bring hands-on experience within change management and be able to create engagement and motivation while at the same time ensuring a shared drive for tangible results/deliverables. This calls for your ability to clearly communicate the overall “Why, How, Who and When” – with due respect to and trust in your highly competent employees’ ability to handle the scientific and technical project deliverables. Additionally, you must be able to establish/facilitate good relations to multiple stakeholders across the organisation and actively support cross organisational and matrix collaboration.
Additionally, your CV comprises:
- An education with emphasis on chemistry (minimum an MSc)
- Several years of leadership experience including change management
- Experience from a pharma R&D and/or production setup
Your new team
Your new team counts 23 skilled employees spanning PhD level senior scientists and technicians working in our labs, pilot plant, and collaborating with external partners and CDMOs. The team has a data driven R&D culture with high level dedication and focus on efficient and high quality deliveries. The environment is informal and open minded like in the rest of the organization.
Contact and application
Please apply at our website. The deadline is 14. September 2020. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Morten Flyvholm, Vice President, CMC Design & Development, R&D at +45 2028 2959 or MFHDKleo-pharma.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
About LEO Pharma
At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together. We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology. Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
LEO Pharma is headquartered in Denmark with a global team of 6,000 people, serving 92 million patients in 130 countries. In 2019, the company generated net sales of DKK 10,805 million. Read more at leo-pharma.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEO PHARMA A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 55
- Sitio web: https://leopharma.easycruit.com/vacancy/2559521/127513
Identificador de la vacante:5198887.
Ver las 168 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores ejecutivos, personal directivo de la administración pública y miembros del poder ejecutivo y de los cuerpos legislativos : Directores generales y gerentes generales : Directores generales y gerentes generales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Director, IT Solutions Marketing. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Director – SAP Finance. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Digitally savvy Director for Global Staffing and Development (5375). Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Director in the Stem Cell CMC and Manufacturing area. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Director of Product Management. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.
- Director UNEP DTU Partnership. Dinamarca, 16 Sep. 2020.
- Director, Data Partner. Dinamarca, 15 Sep. 2020.
- Direktør til det nationale samarbejde - DeiC. Dinamarca, 15 Sep. 2020.