Director of Enrollment Management. Suiza
Trabajar en Suiza de Directores de servicios de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de servicios de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Directores de servicios de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte in der Produktion und bei speziellen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in der Erbringung von Dienstleistungen im Bereich Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie : Führungskräfte in der Erbringung von Dienstleistungen im Bereich Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
ICS Inter-Community School Zurich in Zumikon requires the following teachers for August 2021:
Director of Enrollment Management
The Director of Enrollment Management will lead a collaborative effort to develop and implement both short-term and long-term student recruitment strategies to ensure ICS meets its enrollment objectives, while also directing all aspects of enrollment management.
The ideal candidate will be a data driven decision maker, an experienced enrolment management professional, and a creative leader in admission, recruitment and retention. The Director of Enrollment Management will develop and lead inclusive outreach efforts to draw diverse families to the school and ensure that ICS continues to enroll promising students who both thrive as part of the school community and in turn contribute to the community as a whole.
The Director of Enrollment Management reports directly to the Head of School and works
collaboratively with the senior leaders in the school.
This is a whole school role, covering all admissions from Nursery to G12.
Recruitment of New Students
- Provide institutional enrollment management leadership throughout the student life cycle, including student recruitment, retention, and completion.
- Oversee aspects of admissions and direct the admissions process from inquiry through enrollment, and re-enrolment of existing families including admissions materials.
- Proactively work with Admissions Director to follow up on all admissions leads, respond to queries from prospective parents in a timely manner and arrange taster days for prospective students
- Ensure in collaboration with the Admissions Director that the admissions processes are efficient, positive, and family-friendly employing CRM tools to track and trace client journeys.
- Ensure academic departments roles (EAL, Learning Support, Social Emotional and Well-being needs) in the admissions process is documented and all parties are in agreement related to candidates.
- Provide frequent communication to all prospective students. Compose newsletters and/or send out communications to staff and families.
- Work in conjunction with the School’s marketing team to produce a comprehensive and effective marketing plan for student recruitment and enrollment.
- Maintain enrollment management database.
- Provide regular written reports to the Head of School and Senior Leadership Team and where requested, show recent and forthcoming activity and progress against targets.
- Work closely in collaboration with other team members to achieve enrolment goals;
developing and enhancing valuable partnerships with external constituents fostering
and strengthening partnership with relocation agencies, realtors - increasing contact
throughout the year - organizing the relocation breakfast/other events, etc,
newsletter.Partnership with corporate clients and representation at the Zurich Dept. of
- Ensure that the school’s safeguarding policies are followed at all times and bring to the attention of the Head of School any issues which may give rise to concerns.
- Ensure total compliance with the school’s policies and protocols.
Retention of Current Students
- Actively cultivate relationships within the community.
- Regularly monitor constituent satisfaction with the school to raise retention rates conducting exit interviews to determine satisfaction ratings.
- Build and maintain alumni relations, update databases, capture new information, host events, send newsletter and/or other communications.
School Brand and PR
- Represent ICS and serve as the face of the school to the school and broader community and with prospective families while communicating the ICS Mission.
- Participate in important campus events including, New Student Orientation, Family Days.
- Maintain the contact and links established with local and international schools.
Market Research Strategy
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic enrollment management plan to differentiate the school’s unique brand, addressing size, scope, and shifting student body composition, enhancing recruitment, retention, revenue generation, and
constituent relations all consistent with the school’s strategic goals and direction.
- Maintain relevant statistics on all aspects of admissions and re-enrollment; compile and disseminate data for institutional benchmarking purposes; make data-informed decisions.
- Advise the Head of School on market trends to maintain the school’s relevance in a broader educational context and inform appropriate short and long-term enrolment for each division.
- Apply customer and market insights combined with creative thinking to define and shape the school proposition to maximise appeal and relevance within both the domestic and overseas markets.
- Proficient in enrollment planning and forecasting.
- Strong understanding of current technologies impacting enrollment and how to apply them to drive enrollment performance.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work with all of the school’s constituent groups while maintaining absolute confidentiality and professionalism in appearance, attitude, and presentation.
- Articulate and a credible ambassador, able to work effectively with a wide range of people, to lead and manage change whilst at the same time a team player willing to get involved at every level.
- A genuine empathy for prospective families and an awareness of the needs and sensitivities of parents, students, faculty, staff and administrators and ultimately be
able to manage expectations and deliver admissions decisions in a manner that is honest, caring, and diplomatic.
- Understanding of current market trends and the skills to translate that knowledge into successful enrollment management programs and objectives.
- The ability to bring an energetic, action-oriented attitude and enjoyment to daily work, building on the significant energies of a strong community of professionals.
- Proficiency in managing/analysing data, presenting outcomes of data analysis in a logical manner, and utilizing this information to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional knowledge of the use of social media for enrollment purposes.
Terms and conditions
The generous salary and range of benefits will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate, with the overall package reflecting the importance of the position.
Interested candidates should email a full letter of application, detailed resume/curriculum vitae, and three referees. The Head of School reserves the right to apply directly to the writers of open testimonials for confidential statements.
Applications via email to:
Human Resource Dept., Inter-Community School, Postfach,
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Inter-Community School.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Teléfono: +41 44 919 83 09
- Sitio web: hricsz.ch
Identificador de la vacante:f789c2fa-6799-11eb-9dc8-005056ac086d.
Ver las 254 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de servicios de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Directores de servicios de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Westhouse Project: Organizational Change Manager (OCM) (m/f/ (IT-Manager/in). Suiza, 18 Mar. 2021.
- Westhouse Project: IT Project Manager (CRM Tool Implementati (IT-Manager/in). Suiza, 06 Mar. 2021.
- Westhouse Project: Organizational Change Manager (OCM) (m/f/ (IT-Manager/in). Suiza, 17 Feb. 2021.