Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Digital Customer Success Associate
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Courtsdesk is a litigation database that provides users with reliable and easily searchable access to court related and company information in Ireland. Courtsdesk also services the UK via an On Demand Search request basis, with expectations of branching into the UK with a similar database as to that in Ireland in the next year.
- Salary: €30,000
- Full-time: Mon-Fri, 40 hours with occasional travel in ROI & the UK
- Location: Dogpatch Labs, CHQ Building, Dublin 1
- Objective: The primary function of this position is to assist, facilitate and cultivate customer relationships and enhance the company's customer success rate by doing so and to further develop and optimise both corporate strategy in this area, and improvements to digital products.
What the job entails:
- Create and contribute to corporate engagement strategy
- Produce copy for digital customer engagement including website copy, emails, social media posts, articles, etc.
- Streamline engagement during customer trials and manage customer queries
- Generate customer usage reports during client account renewals
- Act as liaison between customers and the engineering team to turn user suggestions and queries into tools/products to enhance Courtsdesk
- Aid in the creation of marketing materials
- Conduct data searches for On Demand Search user requests & compile excel and document result reports
- Facilitate and contribute to business growth and solutions that increase efficiency
- Be able to multitask and do so in a fast paced environment
- Be able to handle changes as they happen and adjust accordingly
- Be able to manage time wisely, prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment or alongside the CEO
- Must show initiative in taking on projects of all shapes and sizes
- Enjoys a myriad of tasks, including every day office assistance to strategizing a business plan
- BA in relevant field
- Similar experience
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2131714.