Ofertas de trabajo de Directores de ventas y comercialización en Dinamarca
Digital Customer Journey Manager (slough/london/billund)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af salg og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Our Digital Consumer Experience team is passionate about crafting experiences that our consumers will love and enjoy!
You'll play a pivotal role helping to tie together end-to-end online experiences that form part of our overall branded digital ecosystem, with a particular focus on excellent customer service.
• Identify new and optimise existing end-to-end customer journeys that touch lego.com and other digital channels.
• Collaborating with ecommerce, digital e engagement and contact centre channel colleagues as needed to ensure magnificent LEGO® branded experiences.
• Drive value for both the consumers and the company, by identifying and acting upon opportunities to develop self-service options wherever appropriate, including deployment of robotics and AI.
• Work in partnership with editorial teams to ensure relevant content is available throughout to support digital service, and work alongside key teams (such as Family Engagement and Digital Shopper Technology) to prioritise backlogs and plan testing of new solutions.
• Collaborate with stakeholders from other channels to influence company roadmaps that touch consumer journeys and online experiences.
• Take a data driven approach, monitoring consumer touchpoint analytics ensuring a broad understanding of evolving consumer needs, behaviours and use.
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO.com/service is currently localized into 28 different language versions and sees almost 30 million visitors annually. Ongoing development of self-service and engagement via this and other digital channels is part of the core strategy of our department.
Do you have what it takes?
• Ability to identify opportunities for improvement based on analysis of data and other inputs.
• Can articulate detailed requirements with structure and clarity.
• Ability to evaluate solutions provided by technical teams.
• Good understanding of working with content management systems and third-party platforms.
• Knowledge of user-journey design, A/B testing and analytics.
• Continuous Improvement mindset
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong!
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
At LEGO® we offer a competitive salary and bonus package as well as attractive benefits!
Bringing it to life
“I’m proud to support such a dynamic and globally diverse consumer service team that makes such a difference in the lives of children, parents and other LEGO fans. The ability to define and drive positive change to help us remain at the front edge of consumer engagement is very motivating to me.” - Director Continuous Improvement & Change
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/careers/job/58529731
Identificador de la vacante:5227342.
Ver las 586 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Souschef/Assistant Store Manager Himmerland. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- Global Marketing Manager. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- Senior eCommerce Manager. Dinamarca, 24 Nov. 2020.
- SKAL DU MED TIL DUBAI – Det danske bidrag til Verdensudstillingen søger flere sales manager. Dinamarca, 22 Nov. 2020.
- Fundraiser, som vil være med til at nytænke fremtidens sundhedsvæsen. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Marketing Operations Manager, LEGO® Games. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Marketing Manager. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Marketing Manager HVAC. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.