HR Development Manager (HR LDE) – WWCS HR (Fixed term)
Búsqueda de Directores de recursos humanos en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de recursos humanos.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte im Personalwesen
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
This role will be based close to the HR LDE sponsor who can provide timely oversight and guidance and maintain the vision of the program. The proposal is for this role to be at least an L5 to be able to drive the program. This could be a 6-9 months rotation opportunity as it would require complete focus and time commitment from the incumbent and would not be done as a shared responsibility. If it’s a rotation, the incumbent will work on setting mechanisms for continuation of the program through a COE or regional owners. If it’s a dedicated resource, this position can drive a larger charter on the same for WW Ops HR (Heather’s Org).
While program management experience is preferred, the candidate should have a passion for, and a track record of driving process improvements, balancing competing priorities and thinking creatively to solve complex problems with innovative ideas. Learning & Development experience is preferable but not a must have.
Key areas of responsibilities:
· Perform hands on project management such as development of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverables, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
· Build and maintain successful partnerships with global CSHR Program Management team, tHRive2020 steering committee and key CSHR sponsors across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
· As required, partner with external vendors/parties and internal teams to ensure effective utilization of the best tools available.
· Proactively identify solutions to meet HR LDE objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
· Using own initiative to develop or improve project management processes and tools. Ensure project tools, best practices and lessons learned are documented.
· Ability to develop and implement operational processes and procedures across geographically distributed teams.
· Ensure smooth project execution of the project sprints by monitoring and auditing key tasks across HR work streams, including employee data integrity.
· Help to build a robust platform for CS HR by identifying ways to improve the employee or customer experience - via automation, simplification or other types of process improvement; partnering cross-functionally to influence and implement change.
· Support on-going efforts to enhance our capabilities through training, development and program improvements.
· Assess new initiatives and projects to evaluate how they can support the strategic goals of HR LDE portfolio and its growth.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Fluent in English
· High attention to detail with the capability to lead multiple, challenging priorities simultaneously while in a high-pressure, high-risk environment
· Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, should have interest & ability to work on process-improvements initiatives and projects
· Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity
· Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
· Experience identifying and resolving issues independently, take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
· Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through
· Ability to work in a highly matrixed structure. Be comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
· Ability to communicate and influence effectively with a wide variety of audiences - technical and business team, HR functions, and all levels of employees
· Relevant project/program management experience, preferably in HR or L&D
· Experience of leading / supporting HR processes related projects
· Experience in global projects and/or leading cross-functional projects would be advantageous
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contrato.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Idiomas: inglés (Avanzado).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_577707.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- EMEA Engagement Leader (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Directeur / Directrice des Ressources Humaines -DRH-. Luxemburgo, 22 Jun. 2019.
- Directeur / Directrice des Ressources Humaines -DRH-. Luxemburgo, 07 Jun. 2019.
- HR Business Partner (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Jun. 2019.