Development Engineer in Electrochemical Testing. Københavns omegn
Trabajos en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Ingenieros químicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería › Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) › Ingenieros químicos.
Traducción de la profesión: Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område › Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed › Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) › Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
In the Section for Electrochemistry at DTU Energy, we are involved in the development of both fuel cells and electrolysers in the temperature range 60 - 300 °C. Within high-temperature PEM fuel cells, we are among the leading research groups in the world. Electrolysis is a more recent field under expansion in the group. The research approach is entirely experimental and R&D activities take place in close collaboration with Danish industry. Furthermore, there is an extensive collaboration with other companies and universities all over the world.
For the continued development of this field we are looking for a highly skilled development engineer with experience in electrochemical testing, and development of new test setups. The candidate will test new materials for alkaline systems, both separators/membranes, novel catalysts and current collectors developed in a number of research projects. Develop test strategies and help steer the material research.
The job involves work on a number of the sections collaborative project funded by Innovation Fond Denmark, the European Union, external partners and the department and with industrial participation and coordination. The position involves a large degree of coordination and integration of materials from the different project.
The tasks are the following
- Characterisation of Novel Alkaline Electrolysis cells
- Electrochemical testing and diagnostics
- Steady state voltammetry
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Degradation studies, including post mortem analysis.
- Suggestion of improvements in terms of performance, durability and cost reduction
- Drive the build up of additional test capacity within existing projects.
- Help with supervision of PhD and project student within the area
- Daily operational responsible for the department electrochemical test lab, including introductions to procedures and safety.
The work is experimental and will be carried out in close collaboration with colleagues at DTU Energy, and industry partners.
Our expectations of you
Candidates should have a PhD degree in material science, chemistry, physics or equivalent.
Candidates with the following are preferred
- You have a PhD degree in chemistry or electrochemistry
- You are experienced working in a chemical laboratory
- You are well-founded within electrolysis, preferably the alkaline system
- You are self-driven and work independently
- You like to find new creative solutions
- You enjoy working with complex topics
- You have experience with the build up of test equipment
- Experience with automatic data collection and programming of control instrumentation would be an advantage (LabView or similar)
- Experience with supervision and instructions of student and new employees would be preferred.
What we offer in return
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with the focus on research, teaching, innovation and scientific advice for the benefit of the surrounding community. We place emphasis on a high level of professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part of our organization. We offer a great flexibility in the position. In the area of technical and natural sciences, DTU is one of the leading research and education institutions in Europe.
Salary and appointment terms
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
Start date is the 1st of July, or fastest possible date after that. The workplace is DTU Lyngby Campus
Application and contact
Please submit your online application no later than 11 June 2021. Open the 'Apply online' link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV and exam certificates.
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact Head of Section, Lars Nilausen Cleemann on lncldtu.dk.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
The Department of Energy Conversion and Storage is focusing on functional materials and their application in sustainable energy technology. Our research areas include fuel cells, electrolysis, solar cells, electromechanical converters, sustainable synthetic fuels, and batteries. The Department, which has more than 200 employees, was founded in 2012. Additional information about the department can be found on www.energy.dtu.dk
Technology for people
DTU develops technology for people. With our international elite research and study programmes, we are helping to create a better world and to solve the global challenges formulated in the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Hans Christian Ørsted founded DTU in 1829 with a clear vision to develop and create value using science and engineering to benefit society. That vision lives on today. DTU has 12,900 students and 6,000 employees. We work in an international atmosphere and have an inclusive, evolving, and informal working environment. DTU has campuses in all parts of Denmark and in Greenland, and we collaborate with the best universities around the world.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kongens Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Anker Engelunds Vej, Número: 101
- Sitio web: https://www.dtu.dk/om-dtu/job-og-karriere/ledige-stillinger/job?id=1ee0b336-ec22-4e64-b3f0-08d64e79a72a
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 28 de Mayo de 2021, y con identificador de la vacante:5354441.
Ver las 36 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería › Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) › Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- ŽIVILSKI TEHNOLOG VII/2 KLINIČNA DIETETIKA - M/Ž. Eslovenia, 24 Jul. 2021.
- R&D Engineer Medical Devices - Cardiovascular (m/f). Suiza, 23 Jul. 2021.
- Kokybės vadovas (-ė). Lituania, 23 Jul. 2021.
- Technologas (-ė). Lituania, 23 Jul. 2021.
- ŽIVILSKI TEHNOLOG VII/2 KLINIČNA DIETETIKA - M/Ž. Eslovenia, 23 Jul. 2021.
- Chemičtí inženýři technologové, normovači a specialisté v příbuzných oborech. República Checa, 04 Jul. 2021.
- VODJA KONTROLE KAKOVOSTI - M/Ž. Eslovenia, 02 Jul. 2021.
- Clean Room Specialist. Suecia, 29 Jun. 2021.