Empleo de Analistas de gestión y organización en Dinamarca
Department Assistent, Operations Site Resources & Electrical Operations
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Use your administrative coordination skills in a role with many different stakeholders
Do you have what it takes to independently handle various administrative tasks contributing to the effectiveness of the department? Are you structured and outgoing, and do you have a flexible and positive attitude? We are looking for a new Department Assistant to join our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. You will join our Operations Site Resources & Electrical Operations Department (OSREO) within our Operations organisation.
Tasks & responsibilities: You will…
…take on a key role in OSREO, where you will contribute to the effectiveness of the department by supporting the Director, Managers and Team Leaders with various practical, administrative tasks in order for them to be able to focus on leadership and employee management. By being an open and positive colleague, you will contribute to a positive working environment and be a trusted sparring partner. As our new Department Assistant, you will be an ambassador for the team towards the rest of MHI Vestas and contribute to OSREO’s positive image.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide practical, administrative support to Director of OSREO, e.g. arrange travel and coordinate meetings, one-to-ones and MPDs with his direct reports
- Plan, attend and take Minutes of Meeting at weekly OSREO Management and Resource Meetings
- Responsible for all practicalities relating to preparing the onboarding of new employees both Supervisors and back-office staff
- Arrange and attend monthly Intro Days for new Supervisors
- Arrange quarterly Supervisor meetings/department meetings including planning the agenda and invite stakeholders
- Issue weekly information bulletin to the department
- Assist with analysing, developing, optimising and implementing work processes and guidelines within OSREO
- Develop and maintain the OSREO team site in SharePoint
- Update organisation chart, e-mail distribution lists and birthday/anniversary list on a monthly basis
- Arrange and attend department workshops and social team events
Skills & experience: Our new colleague…
…has at least 3 years of experience working as a Project Assistant, Department Assistant or similar in an international organisation. You work independently and with a structured approach, and you are expected to handle various tasks simultaneously. You will have many different stakeholders across the organisation, it is therefore important that you have excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills. The position calls for a flexible candidate who can keep the overview even during busy periods.
We expect that you:
- Are detail-oriented and accountable
- Have a positive and outgoing mind-set
- Are open to improvements and innovation
- Are willing to learn new tools and systems
- Can work with people with different national and cultural backgrounds
- Are fluent in English and have good communication skills
- Are an experienced user of MS Office applications and a super-user of Microsoft SharePoint
- Are familiar with an ERP system (preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX)
Join us if you…
...would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In OSREO, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- An interesting role with many stakeholders
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Director, Operations Site Resources & Electrical Operations, Carsten Fabricius Madsen, on +45 5084 7617. Your primary work location will be Aarhus, Denmark. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3000 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Dusager, Número: 4
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1151&ProjectId=147091&DepartmentId=18996&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False
Identificador de la vacante:4988801.
Ver las 433 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- ReDI School i Kbh søger 2 programassistenter til digital empowerment og integration af kvinder med flygtninge- og indvandrer-baggrund. Dinamarca, 26 Jun. 2019.
- Project Coordinator. Dinamarca, 26 Jun. 2019.
- Business Developer (14604). Dinamarca, 25 Jun. 2019.
- Student working with Puut Wallet Community. Dinamarca, 25 Jun. 2019.
- One ERP PMO Support for Methodology and Tools. Dinamarca, 22 Jun. 2019.
- Business Development Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Jun. 2019.
- Business Process Specialist - SAP Logistics. Dinamarca, 22 Jun. 2019.
- CROSS BORDER ONLINE DIRECTOR – ONLY WHOLESALE. Dinamarca, 21 Jun. 2019.