Data Engineer. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Vacantes de Desarrolladores de software en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Want to apply and learn the cutting edge tools in Big Data, IoT, and data engineering? Are you an experienced data engineer or software developer? Do you see the huge potential of IoT & Big Data and the associated professional opportunity to build and maintain the foundation? If so, then Maersk Drilling wants to meet you! Our industry is undergoing major structural changes and is in the middle of a digital revolution which will give you a key role in a number of high profile, innovative and strategic projects. For the right candidate we offer an opportunity to apply current skills while also going on a journey where new data technologies are explored, tested, and put into production.
A fantastic opportunity to use your considerable experience and ability to learn new skills to ensure Maersk Drilling is in the best position to be successful in the ‘new’ offshore drilling industry. You will be the creator and owner of our new data-hub where a variety of sensor, relational, and unstructured data will reside. In this role you will be part of the Business Intelligence/Data Analytics department in Maersk Drilling IT which has the responsibility of facilitating data driven decisions across all areas in the organization. You will also be a key team member in our newly formed digital community, an informal and free-spirited group where innovative ideas are generated, tested, and developed to become actual products. This is a challenging, high impact position in an international organization, which is changing faster than ever before. You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
You will be a bridge between the DBA and data consumer to provide clean, usable data to whomever may require it. Details include:
- Take ownership of and extend a prototype data-hub that will become the new foundation for analytics, data science, and real-time predictive solutions at Maersk Drilling
- Design, implement/install, test, catalog/document, and maintain a highly scalable and responsive rig-to-onshore data management system that becomes a foundation for digital innovation
- Take a leading role in defining the data-hub vision and roadma
- Master the details and intricacies of the reliability, management, data quality, data sync, and security challenges present for an IoT data-hub that includes data from a fleet of off-shore drilling rigs
- Develop data loading / ETL processes and API’s to data as needed for projects and/or software solutions.
- Research, experiment with, and implement leading edge data acquisition and storage technologies to improve response, scalability, maintenance, data storage cost, etc. Work with specialized consultants as needed
- Work closely with owners and architects of operational technologies (OT) that provide, e.g. sensor data, to “connect OT with IT” and realize the full potential of IoT
- Work closely with data scientists and many other consumers of data. Assist in data exploration. Possibly make and implement your own analytics solutions
- Work with/provide guidance to server and DB admins to manage data backups and access to the data-hub
- Assist business intelligence (BI) team with data warehouse management/restructuring/roadmap/vision
- Use your general software development background to guide and/or participate in software development projects that rely on the data-hub. Write cle
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 24/02/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S (Maersk Drilling).
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 625 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Product Owner – IT solutions, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2018.
Global ERP Implementation Project Manager. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2018.
Data Engineer. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2018.
Software tool and test framework developer. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2018.
IT System Analyst with flair for IT Quality Control. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2018.
Advanced IT System Analyst for Publishing and EDMS systems. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2018.
Senior Software Developers. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2018.
Senior Developer for Customer Integration team. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2018.