Trabajos de agente de centro de atención al cliente en Chipre
Danish Customer Support For E-boks In Cyprus – Incl Relocation Package!
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados en trato directo con el público › Empleados de servicios de información al cliente › Empleados de centros de llamadas › agente de centro de atención al cliente.
Traducción de la profesión: Υπάλληλοι γραφείου › Υπάλληλοι εξυπηρέτησης πελατών › Υπάλληλοι πληροφόρησης πελατών › Υπάλληλοι κέντρων πληροφόρησης.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in one of Europe’s sunniest countries, while also developing yourself on a personal, as well as a professional level, and create a memory for life? Then you will be pleased to know that we at Foundever Group are looking for Danish speaking customer service employees for our office in Cyprus!
e-Boks is an online digital mailbox, for both private users and Corporations. The usage of e-Boks includes two-way communication, digital signatures as well as online-payments. The user also has the option to save documents and pictures through upload. In 2018 e-Boks had more than 16 million users and 30.000 private and public senders globally. 485 million documents were delivered through e-Boks in 2018, and 4.1 million signatures were made through the platform. Useable on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone, we also have a mobile website.
We understand that moving abroad is a big step. We therefore wish to make you feel comfortable throughout the whole process and help you get settled in Cyprus. We offer a relocation package, which means we compensate you for the flight, and help you find a place to stay. We are with you all the way, including the helping you contact the local authorities as well as banks. The office you will work at, consists of motivated and engaging colleagues, who are passionate about customer service at the highest levels. The group describes itself as a “Cyprus- family”, and often spends their free time together doing activities and generally being social together throughout the week.
Something we can promise, is that after your time with us, you will have not only grown as a person, you will also have also gained experience.
About the role
You will be hired as a customer service employee. In this position, you will be handling inbound inquiries via phone and E-mail.
The goal is to find solutions to the customers' problems, to guide them on a professional level and most importantly, to give an extraordinary customer experience.
Opening hours our customer service lines is Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 CET, Saturday-Sunday 11:00-17:00. The shifts will consist of day shifts, evening shifts, morning shifts and weekend shifts. You will start with training that is fully paid, where you will learn the technical parts of the work, and how you give the best customer service.
· Answer calls from customers
· Give the customer excellent service
· Administrate customer related cases
· Strive to reach your daily KPI’s, which include customer satisfaction, effectiveness and quality.
Who are we looking for?
For this role, we are looking for someone who is social, ambitious and motivated by assisting customers. We are also looking for someone who enjoys working at a fast pace, adaptable and with great team spirit, where the teamwork is noticeable throughout the whole office.
In this process we put a lot of weight on personal suitability. Our only requirements are that you have finished Gymnasium (Secondary education), have Danish as your main language, that you can speak English and have a clear criminal record.
Perks of working with us in Cyprus:
· Fixed monthly salary + bonus system
· Sun 330 days a year
· Favorable tax system with 0% income tax for up to €19.500/yearly
· Sickness and social insurance
· Favorable discounts at local Coffee shops, restaurants and gyms etc.
· Relocation package incl. temporary accommodation and a flight reduction
· 21 paid vacation days a year
· Help with all administration in Cyprus, such as opening a bank account and immigration
Foundever Cyprus is our multinational office in Larnaca the office is modern and imprinted with warmth, companionship and winner spirit among our 550 colleagues. There are agents from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany and England.
Does this sound like something that would interest you?
Then grab the chance and apply today, as there is a lot of interest and vacancies are filled quickly.
Recruitment is ongoing, and we are looking forward for your application.
Send an E-mail to the recruitment team on nordic-recruitmentfoundever.com (in English please!) for more information.
Information of the Service:
· Place: Larnaca, Cyprus
· Form of employment: Fulltime with a preliminary trial period of 6 months
País del trabajo: Chipre.
Número de puestos: 3.
Nivel educativo: Segundo ciclo de enseñanza secundaria.
Empleador: Foundever Sweden AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 18 de Noviembre de 2023, y con identificador de la vacante:28257445.
Ver las 799 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados en trato directo con el público › Empleados de servicios de información al cliente › Empleados de centros de llamadas › agente de centro de atención al cliente ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare till Klarna på Cypern, inkl. flyttpaket - Start 8/4. Chipre, 09 Dic. 2023.
- Danish customer support for e-Boks in Cyprus – incl relocation package!. Chipre, 09 Dic. 2023.
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare till Klarna på Cypern, inkl. flyttpaket - Start 19/2. Chipre, 09 Dic. 2023.
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare till Klarna på Cypern, inkl. flyttpaket - Start 8/4. Chipre, 06 Dic. 2023.
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare till Klarna på Cypern, inkl. flyttpaket - Start 19/2. Chipre, 06 Dic. 2023.
- Danish customer support for e-Boks in Cyprus – incl relocation package!. Chipre, 06 Dic. 2023.
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare för Klarna på solsäkra Cypern! Inkl flyttpaket. Chipre, 06 Dic. 2023.