Customer Success Associate (German speaking). Københavns omegn
Empleo en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca) de Cajeros y expendedores de billetes
Clasificación del trabajo: Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes.
Service- og salgsarbejde : Salgsarbejde : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to help the nicest customers in the world? Hobbii is looking for a new addition to our Customer Success team. You will join a vibrant international team of 20 dedicated and helpful colleagues.
Hobbii is the leading online yarn shop in Scandinavia. The journey began 4 years ago and now we are more than 100 people and active in 37 countries. We have the ambition of being the preferred online yarn shop worldwide. Customer Success is paramount in reaching this goal.
We are looking for a happy and smiling person, who speaks and writes fluent German and most importantly: You should LOVE to be in contact with customers.
Would you like to?
The job involves taking care of our lovely customers on Hobbii.de by phone, chat, and email. We want the best customer service and you will, therefore, play a key role to achieve that. It would be a great advantage if you already have a good knowledge of yarn, knitting and/or crocheting, in order to provide the best possible service to our customers
Working hours will usually be on weekdays, somewhere between 8-18 o'clock. However, we expect you to also be able to work either on a Saturday or Sunday every second week. You will be working with our awesome team located at our warehouse in Rødovre.
Your friends say you are:
- A people person who LOVES speaking to other people
- The one who can always see the silver lining
- A good friend and listener
- A strong communicator
- Fluent in German
- The one they come to for fair and good advice
It's a bonus if you have a strong know-how of knitting and crocheting.
Our promise to you...
We believe in a culture of constant learning and as a part of the Customer Success Team, you will be enrolled in the Customer Experience Academy.
Working at Hobbii should be exciting, fun and meaningful. This is achieved by having a talented dedicated team and who fundamentally believe that we're better together.
And then we care; about each other and our customers. We care about your well-being and your growth.
And just to name a few perks - we have breakfast, lunch, Friday bars, unlimited amounts of coffee and great parties.
The position is full time and will be from our HQ in Rødovre.
Hit the apply button
Before you do here are some tips. We would like to know who you are and the work you are proud of. So please share Resume, LinkedIn or anything else you find relevant.
No cover letter or lengthy essay is necessary. We will get to know you through some questions in the application form.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Hobbii ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Rødovre; Código postal: 2610; Calle: Fjeldhammervej, Número: 19
- Sitio web: https://hobbii.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29
Identificador de la vacante:5060454.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Customer Service Representative. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2019.
- Finnish & Danish Speaking Customer Service Adviser. Dinamarca, 17 Nov. 2019.
- Customer Success Officer for Beam Robots ApS.. Dinamarca, 14 Nov. 2019.
- International Project Manager, Danish speaking. Dinamarca, 14 Nov. 2019.
- Finnish Speaking Customer Service Adviser. Dinamarca, 13 Nov. 2019.
- Wilke søger dygtige Mystery Shoppere til opgaver i Københavns Lufthavn. Dinamarca, 13 Nov. 2019.
- Fjølner i Viborg søger butiksassistent. Dinamarca, 12 Nov. 2019.
- We are looking for Customer Service Specialists in Cyprus. Dinamarca, 09 Nov. 2019.