Contratación en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN) de Cajeros y expendedores de billetes
Customer Success Associate For Growth
Clasificación del trabajo: Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes.
Service- og salgsarbejde : Salgsarbejde : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As a Customer Success Associate for growth, you are focused on securing healthy long-term adoption among your assigned portfolio of customers through trainings, follow ups and additional check-ins. You are a driven, customer-centric, team player who loves leveraging your versatility and critical thinking aptitudes to develop relationships and deliver results for our customers. Key performance indicators for this role will be customer renewal and growth. As a result of these metrics you will need to be commercial focused with an eye for long term opportunities. Portfolio management will be key to success in this role, so you will need to have a very structured approach to prioritisation.
What you'll do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during and post-implementation of Falcon.io
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption. Educate customers on how to leverage features and new releases
- Understand the customer needs and link them to workflows in our products
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behaviour and proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities
- Help strategize with the customer at key stages of the lifecycle on how to optimise their use of the product, ensuring ROI
- Partner with internal Falcon.io stakeholders (account managers and strategy advisors) to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal
- Help develop a communication model that is scalable
What you have
- English to a native fluency level but other languages are a plus1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion to help customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good technical knowledge
- Digital Marketing industry knowledge to deliver valuable advice
- Solid organisational skills like project management and milestone completion
- Comfortable with working towards set targets e.g. goal-driven and accountable
- The drive to steer customers to succeed with a data-driven approach
- Commercially focused that can spot opportunities
What we offer
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch, drinks and healthy snacks daily
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.For any questions regarding this position, please write us on jobsfalcon.io.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Falcon Social
Empresa: Falcon.io ApS.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Service Desk supporter søges til virksomhed i Brøndby. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2018.
- Drømmer du om at opleve verden i dit sabbatår? Hvad siger du så til at bliver betalt for det imens får oplevelser for livet?. Dinamarca, 19 Ago. 2018.
- Taler og skriver du 2 af disse 3 sprog: norsk, svensk og dansk?. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Blæksprutte til øko-hjertebarn. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Finnish speaking sale representative/customer service - suomenkielinen konsultti. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Svensktalande Customer Service Coordinator (Köpenhamn, Örestad). Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Butiksmedhjælper - Mr Bjerg. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Servicemedarbejder/Rengøring til First Camp Lakolk A/S Rømø. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.